Hi i am a new member

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kilindor

Death is never the end.
Oct 24, 2005
Hanau, Germany
Hi I join so I can talk about one of my favorite xbox games and so I can find tips from expert players and to get help on how to beat those challenges. I have all bots and all chracters but not raiden. I take a wack at the challenges but their hard. But I hope that I will make many friends here and i will try to follow the rules as best I can.

ps tell me if my sig is showing up

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Hi Kilindor. Welcome to BuF. :wavey:

Your best bet for getting some advice would be to check out our Unreal Championship 2 forums for your UC2 needs, as most of the remainder of forums is for the PC Titles, Unreal and Unreal Tournament (Though there are places that have nothing to do with those, either, like Off Topic.)

Your sig isn't working, by the way.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
STUPID!You so STUPID!

Stupid! Reply to new members in this unofficial formating!

Hello New Member,
Welcome to beyondunreal fourums, insert new member name here, we will enjoy your stay and listen especially to you. Have a good time, insert new member name here, we take special care to all of our BeyondUnreal clients. Hope that you, insert new member name here, enjoyed this special letter made just for you, insert new member name here!

Sincerly,
Insert your Name here.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Dark Pulse said:
Well, we DO have Gay Members, and surely that's not normal for them. :p

That's...... one silly comeback, Dark Pulse ;-)

No, Manticore, I didn't touch the pictures at all.
So, I suppose they're real.

I suppose.

I hope so ;-)