what do u listen to in UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
what do u listen to while playin UT2K4?

my playlist is

1. greenday - american idiot
2. anti flag - 911 for peace
3. anti flag - No Apology
4. dimmu borgir - puritania
5. rise against - like the angel
6. cauterize - choke
7. NoFX - the seperation of church and skate
8. NoFX - American errorist

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
The list is too long to post here :) Suffice to say that my current playlist exceeds 3000 trance/ hard trance/ hard house/ psi-trance and goa trance tunes, with a few other things thrown in for a little variety (a bit of evanescence, linkin park, faith no more and so on.....). And that's just the current playlist, not the entire collection :eek:

Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I have music turned off most of the time (footsteps, pickup sounds and such things); at very rare occasions, I turn on the ingame music though

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
i turn music and the built in tts off. both of them so i can hear things. for some reason i can only hear a small percentage of the people constantly muting my sound by their mic broadcasts. most of them are either way too quiet or way too distorted. and that's with the tts volume all the way up.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Music. Music. Music.

I can't play without music,. I need a beat. I even have music on during clan matches (at a low volume). The current most popular tunes on the frag playlist are:

Nightwish - Nemo
Cubanate - Oxyacetalene
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Prodigy - One Love
KMFDM - D.I.Y

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
I can actually get into the music a bit, so i listen to that. (which is one of the reasons i don't bother with compettitive or more hardcore gaming. I almost never have a good enough connection to play online, and I lamost always run across one fo those horrible maps like DM-Spookyland or whatever that is, so...

I like KR-Morpheus adn KR-HyperblastRedux, among a few others, best.

Course, playing it with somthing softer and more peaceful like Jewel is an intresting exercise in contrast...