quick question to sad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shibbyman

Apr 6, 2004
hey sad i have a question, i noticed my skin was up on front which im really :D about but when i went to look for it under ut2k4 skin i noticed you didnt have a anubian male or female section, & then i found it in ut2k3, so my question isnt why is cronus in ut2k3 skin instead of ut2k4 skin but my question is.... why isnt there a anubian male & female section under ut2k4 skins, just was wondering

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i could prolly answer this. why waste more time makin another coloumn when one already exists where u could put things into already. to do what you said would take up more space. its easier the way sad has it now.

shibbyman

Apr 6, 2004
what u guys say makes sense, im sry if bein naggy now but another question poped into mind, for the skins that r made for ut2k4 but end up in ut2k3 on the site, why doesnt he take the pics for the skins in ut2k4 ne ways so that the team faces dont get butcherd, lol once again just was wondering

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I only know that the skins done on models that are in both games are in the 2k3 section... I really doubt there are many people developing for or playing 2k3 these days so you could nearly assume all the 2k3 skins since April or so are actually for 2k4... As for the pics well I'd guess SaD just uses whatever's handiest. I always found the graphics and indeed the 2k3 game to be faster than 2k4 ;)

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
shibbyman said:
my question is.... why isnt there a anubian male & female section under ut2k4 skins, just was wondering

Maybe 'cause the really cool Egyptian models aren't available yet?

Attachments

• anubis.sized.jpg
    anubis.sized.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 13
  • selket.sized.jpg
    selket.sized.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 15

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
shadow_dragon said:
Don't taunt me with things i shall never get to use!

Like Tyra Banks and her $10 million bra? :eek:

Attachments

• 20041008NYET192.jpg
    20041008NYET192.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
shibbyman said:
....for the skins that r made for ut2k4 but end up in ut2k3 on the site, why doesnt he take the pics for the skins in ut2k4 ne ways so that the team faces dont get butcherd, lol once again just was wondering
Too avoid the trouble like this : Hey SaD , I have UT2003 , but I don´t have the vehicles you showed on the pics . Where can I get them ? :lol:
Something like that and what Klasnic said : UT2003 loads faster.So it´s easier for me to make the pics in my spare time .

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Too avoid the trouble like this : Hey SaD , I have UT2003 , but I don´t have the vehicles you showed on the pics . Where can I get them ?

Bwahahaha... have people really asked that!? How do you even find a Ut skin site without knowing about UT2k4? =P

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Nalid said:
Bwahahaha... have people really asked that!? How do you even find a Ut skin site without knowing about UT2k4? =P
Something like that.

There are lots of funny things , I found in my mailbox . :lol:
I have UT2003 , but can´t get the UT-models to work , why?

How can I install the skins on teh side ?
My Answer : For which game ? UT , UT2003 ?
I don´t have games .I only want the skins .
And so on .

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
shibbyman said:
...but when i went to look for it under ut2k4 skin i noticed you didnt have a anubian male or female section, & then i found it in ut2k3, so my question isnt why is cronus in ut2k3 skin instead of ut2k4 skin but my question is.... why isnt there a anubian male & female section under ut2k4 skins, just was wondering

Back to topic.

It will confuse ppl , when you find skins for the same models in the UT2003 and the UT2004 - Section .
The whole reason is in this Thread .
I think it´s the best way.

shibbyman

Apr 6, 2004
SaD said:
Too avoid the trouble like this : Hey SaD , I have UT2003 , but I don´t have the vehicles you showed on the pics . Where can I get them ? :lol:
Something like that and what Klasnic said : UT2003 loads faster.So it´s easier for me to make the pics in my spare time .

lol, well then dont take the pics on onslaught maps just take the pics on some dm map, im just sayin this cuz i was a lil shocked when i saw cronus's pic & his face looked all messed up & i didn know why till i read some sticky