GT forum is down for three days so

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MudF00t

Jan 7, 2000
I think there are probably a ton of us around today. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Hi Bob. Hello PuF's.

[GTF]Mud

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Ah... so you've all come crawling back, eh? The GT Forum swine will now spread their defecation all over the clean Planet Unreal walls... disgusting. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

See ya guys around!

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

MudF00t

Jan 7, 2000
Ok, ok I promise not to pee in the pool.
(Ignore the fingers crossed behind back) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
You turncoat bastards begone!

Hey RW how is your system running?

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Funny...RW and Toad. Rw left here because of all the bs and flames and Toad left becuase there wasnt enough of it...hehe /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
And we all know Toad is a hardcore liberal. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Well, it's almost Thursday, which means you will be going back to the GT Forums. I just ask one favor in return -- whoever clogged the toilet and defiled the bathtub needs to clean up their mess.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

RW

Nov 24, 1999
Sparks, Nevada USA
Visit site
LiquiD_SiN: Hello from the void. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

My new system is running just fine now that I put my thinking cap on and fixed the overclocking related issues (now running it at only 672MHz). My next project is to replace my V3-3000 card with either the V5-5500 or whatever nivida comes up with. I did replace the 4x cd-rw drive I had with an 8x unit and damn a month later I see a 12x unit, I give up.

For the moment I have switched my interest from computers to my classic cars as I need to ready my 1955 T-Bird, and 1955 Crown Victoria for the "Hot Augaust Nite's" classic car thing that goes on each year here in Reno, Nevada. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

SweatySpider

Apr 12, 2000
Visit site
GTFers own the PowderPUF-fers! j/k

Hey, GTFers - I'm one too, I'm just using a different name - let's give the PUF folks a taste of what they're missing in the GT Forum...

1) Toad, what do you think about wrestling?
2) Is the Flak Cannon overpowered?
3) Is there a higher power?
4) Which game is better? UT or Q3?
5) Who likes beer?
6) Cheese, anyone?
7) Everyone loves EA! Especially Toad!

Lithium

Mar 30, 2000
Visit site
Sorry 'bout the bathroom guys, I had one helluva night yesterday. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

J/K, though. Really, it has been a nice experience hanging out here, a lot calmer than the GTF boards for sure. Still, I must be heading home to where I belong. After these few days, I'll stop by and say hi every now and then though. If anyone talks smack about the PuF'ers, you can bet I'll try my hardest to take 'em out. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

*You hear the zip of a duffel bag and a lot of noise as Lith gets rid of his ammo* 'They don't like them weapons loaded on the plane, I hear'

Lith