An age old poll....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
no, THIS is a football
athens_lg.gif

(sorry but I had to beat our European friends to it :p )

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Looks like there's at least one sane person in here, except me of course..

I don't like football and I don't like American football.(supposed the superbowl thing is football, sounds more like bowling..)

Any sport except motor-sport is just too exhausting.(WRC hehe)

Snakeye :D

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
Soccer, eh?

Sorry, Soccer bites the big one... I was never into running around like a fairy trying to kick another dude in the nutsack.

Football (American Football, for the uninitiated among you) is one of the only sports on the planet that emulates real life (Rugby does as well, just not to the same extent as Football)... Everytime you gain an inch (literally), someone is there trying to take it back from you. I know soccer may seem like this, but it's just not the same.. And yes, I've played soccer and I hated every second of it.

etacarinae.jpg

-GalacticBulge

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
Also...

For all you guys who like soccer.. Have you ever played organized football? If not, don't knock it till you've tried it. hehe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
what? no sports fans in here? oh well. i guess i might as well put in my 2 cents anyway in case someone cares.

im rooting for the giants all the way. i think kerry collins deserves a ring, he worked really hard this year improving the giant's offense.

defense wise im a little bit nervous. if the giants kick off then id bet the ravens will get a a touchdown in the first 8 minutes of the game.

but hey thats me. GO KERRY!

J.B.Sig.jpg

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
GO RAVENS!!

HeHe. ;) Yeah, Collins does deserve a ring with all the crap he's had to put up with. But I don't think he'll get it... The Baltimore defense is just too damned tough.. Way too tough.

PS: Finally, a damned football fan!!

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I'd like to see the Ravens win, cuz it's about time the people of Baltimore had a good team to cheer for!!

But as for the Superbowl i think it's going to be one of the MOST boring superbowls in history!

dank2.gif

oldblue

Jul 25, 2000
The Giants chances

The Giants will be fine as long as there quarterback is doing well, and I don't think that will be for long. You saw what happened after Siregusa (how the hell do you spell that anyway?) sat on the Oakland QB. Game over man! Game over! A shutout wouldn't surprise me a bit. Every high powered offense that has gone up against Baltimore has been shellshocked be the ferocity of that defense. You can see it in their eyes that they are not prepared, even though they thought they were. That's the impressive thing about Baltimore.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Raven's Offense? HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

<hr>
"defense wise im a little bit nervous. if the giants kick off then id bet the ravens will get a a touchdown in the first 8 minutes of the game."
<hr>

Raven's Offense? What offense? They have none! More of their points are scored by the defense! They have the best D in the game, hands down, but they have NO offense! Giants all the way. lol, and I live in Maryland! :rolleyes:

chronicsig.jpg

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Where is the "I don't give a shit!" button?

page

"I just pretended that the enemy was my Ex-husband, and I was a force of nature!" -Lorelei Ni, Rise Of The Triad

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Ravens will win. And im rooting for Ray Lewis all the way. One of the best linebackers ever, believe a real linebacker(me). And whoever disses on "american football" needs to play a few years of it like i am. Then you'll realize how much soccer sucks.

strange.jpg

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I'm a fan of the real football (soccer to you Yanks) myself. Don't follow American Football at all...

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
Amen, 04. Although, I was the tailback who always knocked over and juked linebackers out of their jocks, I fully respect the position, hehe. Until you strap on the shoulder pads and the helmet for real, you can't talk bad about football.

Oh, and TheViper.. I fully agree!

-GalacticBulge

[This message was edited by GalacticBulge on Jan 26, 2001 at 11:04.]

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i've played both. i prefer us football. it's the only organized high school sport where you get to hit people. i had fun. i rocks being a 275lb lineman. quit cause they decided they wanted to emphasize speed over strength and i HATE running.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
Lord Bunker...

Heh, I hate running too =o). Even though I was a running back, I hated running... Especially for long distances. So I feel for you.. =o)

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm a fan of the real football (soccer to you Yanks) [/quote]

lol galaddin!

the problem with collins is that hes a choker, just like david cone, just like david robison...all from new york(well not robinson anymore)

my guess is that if the ravens can get the first touchdown then the game is over....collins will never get back up.

but they maybe its just inexperience on his part.

J.B.Signature.jpg

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Well the only REAL football is Aussie Rules, Soccer is for fariy's, and Rugy is a girls sport and i don't under stand Griddion.

JonnyBoy:I like your new sig better than your old one. ;)

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
ssnround.gif
</p>