It's your lucky day Jacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
TWD, I enjoy having the civil conversations/debates between us, but to be frank, making these types of threads is kind of deceitful. I know Jacks has almost a polar opposite view on your issues, but please, give him an open mind. Conversely, I hope Jacks will give you and your views a more open mind..

All I'm doing is giving him what he always wanted. Now Jacks can "pretend" to be an asshole all he wants. Look, we don't even have to try being nice for the admins. They'll just laugh like everyone else. Isn't this what you guys always wanted this forum to be? A place where you can be as disrespectful to others as you can, and not have to suffer any consequences? Jacks just admitted that's what he's here for. Seems to me like you should all be happy with this arrangement.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
That's just the thing TWD -- there never were any consequences. That's what this place is. The worst that happens, and I mean ever, is you piss off the latest incarnation of Swarthy or PMB and get a ban, which is nothing. Oh my, I'm not allowed to post on an Internet forum! And then you decide whether to create a new account with your VPN or fucking do something else with your time. The latter is more advisable.

The fact that you are chronically hurt at heart over BuF is the comedic jewel of modern life. Not even your beloved L. Ron Hubbard Dear Leader Jim Jones envisioned taking everyday shit this seriously.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
TWD, leave it. Annoying others is entertainment for the unsatisfied.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Shot00010.jpg

F** yeah, Bishes!!!

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
My secret password to get into heaven is to fist the virgin marry and whisper "el oh el".

What's your secret password to get your planet in heaven TWD?

Edit: I'll just spoil it for everyone:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GPnnJ_h3L7I#t=79s[/m]

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I already read it of course. It sounds to me like you are just upset that someone is finally pushing back against your crap. I'm half tempted to copy and paste it in here, but it's not like you said anything particularly interesting in it.

I'll add "negro" to that list of puerile and inappropriate attacks.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I sent you a PM because this thread is pathetic.
look, I'll copy/paste it here.

here everyone, check out this TOP-SECRET, EYES-ONLY message that I sent to TWD in which I cry about how upset I am that he is pushing back. and look at how I beg him to keep this secret because I can't have anyone know that I'm conceding to his insurmountable pressure.

All I'm doing is giving him what he always wanted.
I never "wanted" anything.
it's your prerogative to react to the things I say however you want. you started that thread, not me. it's not like I haven't been making fun of religion in general since day 1. most people laugh it off and move on. as they should.

Jacks just admitted that's what he's here for
again you're way off the mark.
the only thing I admitted is that I don't care what people think of me in a forum on the internet; people I'll likely never meet.

but that's not what I'm "here for."
I'm here because UT is an old friend which makes BuF an old friend. I love it's quirks and I love how ridiculous it all is. if it wasn't entertaining I'd just stop posting altogether in favor of the few other forums I frequent.

notice how I virtually NEVER start threads like these. I rarely start a political or religious or controversial thread. I'll reply to them, sure. and clearly my replies annoy you. but I almost never go out of my way to start one. these threads appear more often than they used to as people age and become more interested in politics, etc. but in fact they still account for the minority of topics and content on the forum.

it's funny; Dotnet rants about how "this place" is going to shit or something because he feels like there's too much silly arguing now. but the truth is that there's only as much as you want to subject yourself to. he could just STOP opening these thread and STOP reading them and it would never affect him. same goes for you or anyone else.

this place is only as good or bad as you perceive it. if your attitude was just to laugh at me and move on, you might notice that you still enjoy it too. you might even find that I back off. clearly getting a rise out of someone is what spurs me on to a considerable degree. I simply don't take what happens on the internet very seriously.

I laugh at silly religious beliefs and I call homophobes fuckin' morons. I get my kicks. I don't let it ruin my day.

I've seen pathetic threads before but this really takes the cake.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Isn't it interesting how behavior like this from Jacks day in and day out for months is considered harmless lols, but when someone decides to push back it's an emergency?

I'm pretty sure that, aside from the fact that Jacks is almost posting extracts from his diary to get you to understand another humans perspective, you are the only person who cares.

... but he's right. It is pathetic. I don't see an emergency i just see 2(not 1) trolls, guzzling each others cocks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.