Why..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
When I hold her head in my arms...her hair is silk...when she smiles, she lights up the room...she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...she ****ing glows...

I pretty much suck...yea, sure, if ya like lumps of human, I'm ok...but I'm not anything like her love of people, her...hell just her smile...she cares about every ****ing one of you for no damn good reason...

Music makes statements about being "lost in her love"...I really am.

She smiles at me for no reason...what in the name of hell did she ever...oh...yea, I was different once, that's true...but why would she stay, and treat me this way?...maybe I can die, someday, defending her...to show her how I feel...thats how I feel now...

It's like she's an angel...no reason for me to have her, but she loves me...theres gotta be a reason...but what?...I don't get it...

You should see her when she dresses up to go dancing, for Christmas, for instance...holy friggen wow...she's the babe in the room...and everyone loves her...I have never met anyone who didn't smile hearing her name.
Her hair is a pure, red avalanche of silk, I swear...