BU XMP Preview/Shots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
Seems very sweet. Any idea about Bot Support for those of us who prefer offline gaming? That'd be the only reason for me to want this.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
No company in their right mind would release something without support for offline gaming, especially if it's an add-on for a single player oriented game. Let's just hope that Legend fall into the category of being 'in their right mind' ;)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Sure ... but then can someone explain why Devastation didn't feature any bots for off-line multiplayer ??? ;)
// --
/me hopes there are bots in there, because I'd hate to wait for ages on a high-ping server just to play 1vs1 DM on these maps ...

Status
Not open for further replies.