Arnox.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Let us play some UT3 or UT 1v1, ie not Morbias. :p

Just use this thread instead so I don't have 50000 pm's in my inbox, or get on irc, it would make life a million times easier.

irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/fragbu

Either way, I want to make sure before the year is over we have a match or something.

I have a few good servers left in my favorites for UT3 and I'm sure there's always a good 1v1 server for UT out there. :)

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
K. I bet it won't happen because Arnox "disappeared" :p

Oh please brotha. I'm gone for, like, a day and you guys say I disappeared. Alright then, let's do this on monday, shall we say? I'll start my server up at around 9:00 PM Central Time and we can get this started. Same name. Arnoz's Arena.

Modded or unmodded?

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Why can't we just go on a regular server? It's no fun playing someone with a 0 ping.

Unmodded, if you don't count utcomp as a mod for UT3.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Why can't we just go on a regular server? It's no fun playing someone with a 0 ping.

Unmodded, if you don't count utcomp as a mod for UT3.

Lame on all 3 counts. You should get a good speed now that my school isn't blocking half the ports and I don't have UT3 anymore anyway. :p

I have about a 9-10 Mb upload after all.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I'm leaving for work in about 2 mins, I won't be home until 11 est, then I'm gonna eat. So I probably won't be able to do anything on the comp until 11:30 est.

Also, why don't you want to play on a pub/priv server that will give both of us pings? :c

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I'm leaving for work in about 2 mins, I won't be home until 11 est, then I'm gonna eat. So I probably won't be able to do anything on the comp until 11:30 est.

Also, why don't you want to play on a pub/priv server that will give both of us pings? :c
Alright, how about Thursday then?

And I don't like competing in public/private servers unless it's my own or my competitors server because:

1. There will be some people that will interrupt the 1v1.

2. Ping.

3. Unwanted mods/levels.

So pretty much everything about it. :lol:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
You guys seem awfully certain that JD is going to own me. How do you guys know it's not going to be the other way around?

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Thursday is no good, I'm up at 7 am on Wednesday, 6 am for work Thursday and Friday and I don't get home until 5 so I'll be exhausted. Saturday night is probably best if tonight isn't good. My work schedule this week is rather annoying.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Thursday is no good, I'm up at 7 am on Wednesday, 6 am for work Thursday and Friday and I don't get home until 5 so I'll be exhausted. Saturday night is probably best if tonight isn't good. My work schedule this week is rather annoying.

Alright, Saturday sounds good.

How about we do Deck16 your way first (completely vanilla) and then after that we'll do it modded. (All weapons [No redeemer of course. :p], infinite ammo, regenerating health and JumpMatch. That should be easy for you)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
I'm so excited! I expect this to be fraps'ed and youtube'd.

I'm also willing to provide the public dedicated server (guaranteed no interruptions, no mods, and fair pings to both players) if you want to make this happen on UT3.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I would love to play this in UT3. I haven't really touched UT in a long time and I don't have anything bound in there so I'd have to use the scroll wheel for weapons switching. :p

But you've offered us a private server to play on, so I'm definitely accepting your offer. :D

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Arnox, are you interested in this server as well? And where are you located? I assume central time zone because I just noticed you used that time zone in a previous post. Pings to the server I administer may be lower for JD because the server is actually located pretty close to him. With my crappy connection in Missouri I get about 80 ping to it.

You guys want UTComp enabled on this duel?

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Arnox, are you interested in this server as well? And where are you located? I assume central time zone because I just noticed you used that time zone in a previous post. Pings to the server I administer may be lower for JD because the server is actually located pretty close to him. With my crappy connection in Missouri I get about 80 ping to it.

You guys want UTComp enabled on this duel?

I don't have UT3 anymore anyway. :p

Sorry guys. If you ask me why, be prepared for a rant.

Last edited: