Jelp 2009

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Would you like to join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Hello all you great peeps.

Boostie is up and going again and wants to know if there are people who would like a jelp 2009? We tried it this year but didn't have enough peeps to make it happen.

RevBillyG and myself play a lot of freon and are part of a freon group Core. I will make a post on their forum aswell and try to combine a lan party together with them, so we can make it happen this year.

To the new people who don't know what this is all about: We have a JELP Jailbreak Euro Lan Party every year, this year in the Netherlands, somewhere near Eindhoven. We plan a weekend and I rent a place where we can stay, in this weekend all food and drinks are included. The cost will be about 100 euro per person who joins. If you want to see what former years looked like have a look here. http://www.jelp.dallyweb.nl/

The last jelp is not on there sadly but was just as much fun as the former ones.

There will be many games played like a lot of UT and hopefully UT3JB. :D Counterstrike force, some day of defeat, team fortress 2 and hopefully some Age of empuires again ( still need to get some revenge:lol:)

So vote and let me know if you are interested!

Boostie

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Update on the JELP 2009! :rockon:

I've found a location and till now we have 18 people joining, which is enough to make it happen. :D

It will be held in Geldrop, near Eindhoven in the Netherlands. I've booked Het Uilenest for 20 - 21 - 22 February 2009. :cheers: For now the cost will be 100 euro per person, the more people that join, the less the costs will be. We are also thinking about booking the thursday so we have a long weekend but that will cost more. I will come back about this on a later date, but please do let me know if you are interrested in haveing the thursday too.

As always all you need to bring is your pc, clothes, sleepingbag and pillow. Food and drink are all included in the 100 euro. We will have the BBQ again as there is space inside to do it, if it is too cold outside. ;)

ps: Tarquin, could you please post this on the front page. :D

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
I'm still truckin
waverp6.gif

Count me in for everything...lucky for me I have that week off :)
I will have to find some Voodoo magic for my laptop though. Everytime I bring it back to life, the devil snatches away its soul :eek:

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Tarquin's been gone a long time, and the rest of us can't figure out how our site's news system works (Otherwise i'd be happy to post news :p )

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Are you sure? Afaik me and Rev were only granted a PotW login. Besides that, I unfortunately lost my password. I forgot to backup the IRC logs from last years when changing to Vista.

That said, the Jailbreak website is in need of overhaul. It cannot be maintained by us since its written in Perl.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I'm sorry to tell you guys but the date isn't available anymore. I was a bit late with booking the date because of a work related problem. :( As soon as I can find something again I will post.

Boostie

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
As usual, my answer remains that I am, in fact, a 16 year old kid in Virginia whose options of foreign travel are relatively limited. If it were in Germany, I might have a shot considering that I study the language heavily and would have an educational backing to get the parents to fund my trip. Netherlands, not so much.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I have a new date for the JELP 2009, it will be held a week later on 27-28 February and 1 March 2009. The location has been booked, I would like to know if it is ok for the people who have given themselves up already and to new people, come and join in the fun. The location will be Het Uilenest in Geldrop, Netherlands.
Boosty

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sorry to hear that True, it would have been nice to see you again.

Well peeps you can still give yourselfs up for a great weekend of gaming. Come and join us and have some fun. We have some Core people joining us too.
Don't wait and sign up!:D

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Some update for the people joining on friday 28 February, you need to bring a sleepingbag and pillow, clothes and your pc. Make sure you bring all your cables including an extension lead to plug your pc into.

There will be beer, coca cola, 7up, fanta orange, coffee, thea, orange juice, chocolade milk and milk. :cheers: Friday night I will make some spaggetti bolognaise and saturday I am getting us Pizza's. There is bread, butter, cheese and many other things to put on your bread. There will also be chips and sweets. If you drink something else than on the list or eat something different, then please let me know.

Remember to update and go offline on your steam account (you can only put it to offline when you are online), else you won't be able to join in the steam games. We don't have internet at the location!

The location is:
Kampeerboerderij ’t Uilenest
Gijzenrooi 7
5661 PA Geldrop

We can enter the building at 14:00 on friday :2thumb: and we have to be out at 16:00 on sunday. :shake:

If needed, you can let me know and I will give you my mobile phone number in case someone gets lost.:p

Last edited: