Aeris, check this out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
lol, when I saw this thread I invisioned some black manz bein stapled to a cross with 'The Real Black Jesus' typed underneath or some **** like that, I underestimated you dens :p

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
/me is contrasted with feelings of sadness and complete funnyness....OMG thats funny...OMG thats sad
/me pukes

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Damn,I thought you had gotten it the first time. Plus, it's not like I wrote that comment.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
It's not that I thought you wanted to see it, it's that I forced you to see it.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
STFU Crappy.

For the past two weeks all your posts have either been "Certified Gei" or another gay remark. Stop trying to raise your postcount and shut the fuck up.

now while DENSRAW nuts to Aeris getting pissed off, lets have a look at some "funny", yes I deffinatly think this thread needs funny!

A genie sees a bear chasing a rabbit and calls out to the bear, "If you stop chasing the rabbit, I will give you each two wishes"

The bear agrees and says, "OK, I want the biggest penis a bear has ever had." The genie nods his head and it is done.

The rabbit says, "I would like a motorcycle." The genie shugs and and grants the rabbit his wish.

The bear says, "I want all bears in the world to be female, except for me." His wish is granted.

The rabbit get on his bike, revs it up, and says, "I wish this bear were gay," and peels out.

-"a Genie, and only 2 wishes?" posted by TwoHardCore

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
heh! Dans you is funny, i mean wtf are you gonna go, crawl out of my DVD-ROM tray and kill me?

you know what they say about arguing on the internet...

but hey, i didn't post a pic just for you!