skybox probs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blata

Aug 8, 2001
ohio
Visit site
I have made a nice looking sky box (in my opinon). put in the zone and set the fake backdrop on my main suptraction brush. the problem is when I play the leavel in practice mode the fakebackdrop image smears and echos. I have changed the size of the the brush and that doesnt seem to make a dif. The sky box is 256x256x256 so that the skyline tex fits is perfectly. and the fake backdrop brush is about 800x2000x2000. Any help would be grately apreciated.

blata

Aug 8, 2001
ohio
Visit site
It helps and it doesn't. Since I have rebuilt several time and the problem continues I'm going with the BPS hole. The only problem now is I dont know what BPS is or how to fix the situation.

blata

Aug 8, 2001
ohio
Visit site
well if nobody eles is having a problem with it and it only seems to be evident here then I can just ignore it while im testing.

one other issue. The glass along the bords is set to shatter when shot the thing is the fire goes though the glass and only when the flak shel hits the top of the bord will it shater the glass (somtimes). any ideas how I can fix this so that the wepons will hit the glass and couse it to shatter?