So, Nobody likes to help around here?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HaVoK

Dec 6, 1999
Visit site
So, you people don't like helping the needy people? I see how it is. I'll just take my problems somewhere where they actually give a rat's flying *** .

------------------
And when he had opened the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake: the sun became as black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood"

Cryton

Loafing Bast
Nov 11, 1999
London, UK
www.fce2.eu
its not people dont want to help, it that people are fooking sick of answering the same ****ing questions over and over again..

it really quite simple, go to http://unreal.epicgames.com/ (the first ****ing place to look for a fix for something)

click on downloads and download the UnrealED 4 patch..

If you're going to ask stupid ****ing questions then dont expect a reply. If you had BOTHERED to look in the most OBVIOUS place to look then you wouldn't be posting stupid ****ing questions on this msg board.

I have found that pretty much everyone on here is cool. IF there is a hard problem that is not addressed by epic then people put their 2 cents into the thread to try and help..

But not if you start posting arsey messages about "Boo hoo no one helped me"

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
So what was the question again? i didn't hear it the first time.......

bullet2.gif

Dr.Quake
"The doctor is in"