I can't reload, I can't change anything because inf isn't under mod menu, but the weapons show up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
when I play UT with the inf mod, the weapons show up, but I can't reload, and there is no way to change this, because Inf is not under the Mod menu, and this also stops me from being able to change the # of times you can die. What is going on? Please Help!
Thanks
Tyler A. Perry /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif 8)

Tyler A. Perry
AKA:Maverick
I work at Unreal Builder

http://www.unrealbuilder.co.uk

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Re: I can't reload, I can't change anything because inf isn't under mod menu, but the weapons show

There is a problem with certain mods that use the mod menu making it so that inf's does not show up. Simply uninstall these mods by going to control panel/add/remove programs. Select UT and you will be shown which Mods you would like to delete

----

page

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Re: I can't reload, I can't change anything because inf isn't under mod menu, but the weapons show

Ok, try this. In your system folder there is a file called User.ini. In there you can change the settings to what you want manually, for example :Execute=
PrintScrn=
Help=
A=StrafeLeft
B=
D=StrafeRight
E=button bInfWeaponMode
f=Feigndeath
H=Taunt Thrust
i=
j=Taunt Taunt1
K=Taunt Victory1
P=
Q=mutate InfilToggleLight
R=button bInfReload

Now, this setting has R for reload.
So simply enough, to set reload, type in bInfReload next to whichever key you want to be reload.

----

page

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999

Oh, to change weapon modes enter:
bInfWeaponMode

----

page

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net

Please check your InfiltrationUT.INT and InfMutator.INT files too. The last one should have a line included where the INFModMenuItem is listed.
This line is needed for the Inf menu to show up.

Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration Team