Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
My apologies, fud. To answer your question, no I do not really have an objection to man swords between the boobs as my avatar sort of suggests.

:lol: well thnx 4 answering that. A more serious question; Do you intend to try and finish school? I am honestly curious about your answer to this as I myself had allot of money woes surrounding college. 12 years out and I still don't have even a Bacholor's degree. Though I should be able to return to school in no more then a year.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
[GU]elmur_fud;2500379 said:
:lol: well thnx 4 answering that. A more serious question; Do you intend to try and finish school? I am honestly curious about your answer to this as I myself had allot of money woes surrounding college. 12 years out and I still don't have even a Bacholor's degree. Though I should be able to return to school in no more then a year.

No, and I find the way you've worded that incredibly patronising. I don't need to try and finish school. I finished my compulsory education, and then I added an additional 5 years to it, all of which I gained qualifications for. I stopped going because it stopped being fun for me. Instead I am now in a job what I love, learning every day and for once in my life I feel ambitious - a quality I definitely did not get from school. A question for you - why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?

Will you answer my question though its not a direct one?

Most people already have answered your question. Hygiene and aesthetic reasons.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
No, and I find the way you've worded that incredibly patronising. I don't need to try and finish school. I finished my compulsory education, and then I added an additional 5 years to it, all of which I gained qualifications for. I stopped going because it stopped being fun for me. Instead I am now in a job what I love, learning every day and for once in my life I feel ambitious - a quality I definitely did not get from school. A question for you - why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?

Most people already have answered your question. Hygiene and aesthetic reasons.

That wasn't meant to be patronizing at all my apologies. I was under the impression you had had to leave school for financial reasons not that you left and where happy with your level of education.

In response too: "why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?"

Quite simply, I don't. I do realize that for what I wish to do and love to do I need a degree to get a job in that field. I am also an inventor (I don't create the type of things you sell via infomercials) even if the invention is patentable it's very difficult to get the chance to pitch your invention when the only laurels backing you up are 2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.

I am happy for you that you don't need and/or want the degree. That rocks. :)

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
No, basically the long story short is that the financial problems I have were from me leaving mid-course and they got me in the small print.

I do genuinely think, especially with the ever increasing tuition fees, that unless you want a job that needs a degree, as in your case, or you're going into a very specific career then it's a smart move otherwise it's just a waste of time and money.

Also, thank you. :) Good luck if you decide to return.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Do you like guys who wear 3 hole or 4 hole under pants?
I just bought some new ones. 4 hole ones by mistake :(
They feel strange. No way is my monster going to use that 4th hole.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
[GU]elmur_fud;2500438 said:
That wasn't meant to be patronizing at all my apologies. I was under the impression you had had to leave school for financial reasons not that you left and where happy with your level of education.

In response too: "why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?"

Quite simply, I don't. I do realize that for what I wish to do and love to do I need a degree to get a job in that field. I am also an inventor (I don't create the type of things you sell via infomercials) even if the invention is patentable it's very difficult to get the chance to pitch your invention when the only laurels backing you up are 2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.

I am happy for you that you don't need and/or want the degree. That rocks. :)

Please post your invention, 99% chance it is a retarded piece of ****. Prove me wrong.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
[GU]elmur_fud;2500438 said:
2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.

Wat. You took like 100 hours in 5 months of school? Are you a wizard?

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Wat. You took like 100 hours in 5 months of school? Are you a wizard?
I clepped 22 credit hours and got credit for some of the 72 I already had. I took another 20 to complete the requisites. But they were GD degrees from a community college, they have yet to make me back the money I spent on them. Basically I spent about $4k on fancy toilet paper.

Please post your invention, 99% chance it is a retarded piece of ****. Prove me wrong.

Let me get this straight. Your rude and obnoxious and you expect that I will just post some sort of proof of an invention that isn't under the legal protection of an entity with the funds to protect it? When posting said evidence (not just something that could be a prop) would doubtless compromise the nature of it's functionality making it easily possible for me to be ripped off? [sarcasm]Yeah sure that sounds great. Let me just scan in my designs and/or upload my auto-cad files in .dwg format so you can view it in a free app like blender. Ill upload videos, and pictures of prototypes and mock-ups where applicable. And all my product briefs and pitch notes I have made in case someone lets me in the door.[/sarcasm] :tdown: Irrational accusational request denied.

Of course in time the technology will either become outdated and any patents I hold (which I do not hold patents on all my inventions as patenting is expensive) will expire or someone else will think of it.

Additionally It would be irresponsible to post any designs for the varied weapons I have made, and as it is illegal to build prototypes in most cases for weapons without a license I don't have any of those.

I have designed and built several sex toys but never tried to market much less patent them. I tell you what, send me your name and address and I'll mail you 1 of the prototypes and you can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
[GU]elmur_fud;2500493 said:
Additionally It would be irresponsible to post any designs for the varied weapons I have made, and as it is illegal to build prototypes in most cases for weapons without a license I don't have any of those.

I have designed and built several sex toys but never tried to market much less patent them.

Drawings of mercenaries shooting terrorists with super-laser-dildos don't make you an inventor elmur.

Last edited:

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Ok, time for some serious questions... :eek:

Women are, on average, smaller, weaker, and less aggressive/assertive than men. They also have to deal with menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, PMS, postpartum depression etc., and tend to have weak(er) sex drives.

1a) Would you agree that women got ****ed over by evolution?

1b) Do you think we should try to fix this (more) with science & technology?

2) Why is it that women tend to support gun control, even though they could benefit more from the equalizing power of guns?

3) Would you agree that modern 'feminism' is actually harmful to women by promoting a kind of whiny, bitter victim mentality instead of trying to find real (technological) solutions to real (biological) problems?

4) Do you think it's civilized to bury or burn the dead, when we have in fact the means to preserve -and potentially save- them (cryonics)?