Anubis Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
It´s a complex model...and it´s beating my ass :lol:
It´ll be even more pain in the ass to unwrap this model afterwards...

I swear i´m working on it.There´s this Thing called "Real-Life" getting in the way all the time...it sucks...and i´m working on other projects aswell atm

here´s a small prove:

Attachments

• bs.jpg
    bs.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 57

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
TheSlaughter said:

I swear i´m working on it.There´s this Thing called "Real-Life" getting in the way all the time...it sucks...and i´m working on other projects aswell atm

here´s a small prove:

pretty cool :D

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
TheSlaughter said:

here´s a small prove:

Like I said bro, I completely understand. In all honesty, I'd rather you take your time and tweak it to perfection.. than rush-job it just to pop it out. Take your time and have fun, because if it becomes more a chore and less a fun project, the model will suffer for it and so will you. =P Its an insanely complicated model... so no biggy if it takes a while.. I'm just gracious that you are putting so much effort on it at all.

Peace,
And thanks.

Rat~

DarkStag

Nov 5, 2004
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE THIS DOWNLOADABLE.

and i must say this will be the coolest character, in any video game i would have ever seen...

omg this is going to be good, maybe a "new production" charctor good! :)

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Glad you like Stag. Join the club of the "Eagerly Awaiting". People are going to go nuts when this is finnaly released... Its just a pity we did not get it done in time for the MSU contest. =P I think it stood a chance.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Nalid said:
Glad you like Stag. Join the club of the "Eagerly Awaiting". People are going to go nuts when this is finnaly released... Its just a pity we did not get it done in time for the MSU contest. =P I think it stood a chance.

Stood a chance pshh.... I don't think the others would have a chance :lol:

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
Hmmm... a freak of science or an Egyptian god that guides souls to the underworld? With a rocket launcher! :D

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
How about this model?some new progress?how many progress is done?im searching for an Anubis model very long....my brother is a egyptian fan and his nickname in UT2004 is [ViP]Anubis...he asked me to look for a model like this because i know some places where to get ut models....cant wait for this model

BTW you can visit Maxunit's Portal and post it there too....

Last edited by a moderator:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Good times! I'm really looking foward to it. And I know real life can busy and hectic.... unexpected even. I was reminded of this by being robbed a few days back.... ~_~ Down four computers and an arse load of electronics, but everyone is okay. ^_^

Life = Crazy

Anubis = Great

Me = Going now. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.