Dammit! When's winter gonna get here?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Get that board out of here!!!
It`s gotta have a motor on it!!!
b12.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
brr. I hate the winter! I am jsut waiting for summer to gt my skates out...

Sven_ya!

From the land of sky-blue wa-AH-ters!
Nov 7, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
www.planetquake.com
I'm trying to plan a ski trip to Montana in February with a couple buddies. Neither of them have ever skied the Rockies before and I know it's just gonna blow them away ... but they keep trying to wuss out on me and find some excuse not to go. Grrrrrrr.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
I'm trying to plan a ski trip to Montana in February with a couple buddies. Neither of them have ever skied the Rockies before and I know it's just gonna blow them away ... but they keep trying to wuss out on me and find some excuse not to go. Grrrrrrr.

I am sure they want to trip to hawai : )

hey maybe tell them its jsut about drinking and girls. you take your skis to the next stop and start chatting with the ladies and then kep it going on! well and then, when ya with your freidns there you can thrwo them off the cliffs.... or do whatever you want. they are your friends

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
No no no
You go to the ski lodge with a fake cast on your leg and hange out in the lounge!!
Get`s the girls everytime!! ;)

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
"gotta have a motor on it" = old guy with no more muscle left ;)

You try to hange onto a 600lb snowmobile with 200hp flying at 100+ mph and jumping up to 15ft off the ground and tell me you`re not sore by the end of the day!!
No muscles left....indeed!!!!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee
No no no
You go to the ski lodge with a fake cast on your leg and hange out in the lounge!!
Get`s the girls everytime!! ;)

or this way. and i once drove such a snow-cycle (dunno the name). it was fun until i was like 1 centimeter before a nice cliff. i was soo glad that i stopped early enough to stnad there.i could have jumped of from it but heh, i think i couldnt think of this in this situation. So, I dont do this thing again. and i hate winter cos its friggin cold and its impossible to do anything outside. if you have a GF its no problem ccos you sit in hthe house together doing stuff : ). or you are outside pressed together to get enough heath and love : ) . but right now it sux for me...

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
I love the winter. 'Cause all the candy asses stay inside to a) avoid "hazardous driving conditions" and b) preserve their stoopid fake tan.

The weather warnings we get here from the so-chirpy-they-need-a-slap weather people are laughable.

A few flakes of snow = "Dangerous driving conditions".

A few inches of snow = "Worst blizzard for years, avoid going out if possible".

Fog + snow = "National emergency".

Seems like local authorities and the media here want to wrap us in cotten bloody wool come winter. Well, I don't buy it. I'm a grown ****ing man, not some invalid on a rollerskate heading downhill off-piste.

Local BBC - home of patronising weather reports for over 25 years.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hehe,

I bloom at a temperature aroun 30°celsius! when you winter doofuses are in a buero wih air condition and a cooled coke

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
It just hit england...we had a gale mixed with a sleet storm which i suppose is a Slizzard, but whatever it was it was damn cold. Which is good by me.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Faranheit are so confusing..."It was 100 yesterday afternoon"...anywhere else in the world that would mean death!
( note : actually people have survived air temperatures of 200 celcius in extreme humidity for short periods of time. But i wouldnt want to try ) .