Everyone Vote In Thiss Particularly Importaint Poll!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

which logo u like best?

• Farty

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Arty

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Hi everyone!!
now that ur here , rread below....
okay a m8 of mine wanted me to get him a logo , for some forums hes in , and i made one , and he made one , so u guys vote for which u think is best.

Pic 1. - Arty
weslogo.jpg

Pic 2. - Farty
newdxulogo.jpg

thx
Limp:)

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
i'd say arty

it might have helped though if the poll and the pics were in the same order, i.e. Arty on top for both

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
I printed each of them seperately and then consumed one then hours later the other one, number one actually gave me more gas, so I chose number 1 as the farty and since I like farty more than arty I decided to pick number one, I suspect its the red dye that gave me gas.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Originally posted by Siledre
I printed each of them seperately and then consumed one then hours later the other one, number one actually gave me more gas, so I chose number 1 as the farty and since I like farty more than arty I decided to pick number one, I suspect its the red dye that gave me gas.
:rolleyes:
I'm outta here until later.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
I like the arty one ... I think it's a great bit of work.

Liz's modification is an important addition. Out of interest, I'm hitched up to two monitors. One is OK with color. The other one is a bit ropey.

Would the text be readable on a CRAP mmonitor. With Liz's mod, it is.