Hate in xmp?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
well im unbanned now. still wonder why i was banned. its just sad this game is dieing noone ever playis it anymore and there are no n00bs around anymore.
free monkey is our only hope...and obi wan kanobi

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
heh no noobs anymore
i'm seeing more noobs then in the beginning of xmp
yesterday some fool was deploying 5 turrets at our base while we had 0 gens
me with arty destroying all his turrets
he tries too gas me
fails
me to a gen for energy
get shot in the back while hacking
:mad:

cool tho that you're unbanned
:)

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
The context was retarded, but the post in itself.. was hilarious :lol:

I'll teach you to call my context retarded! =P (It should have read: 'Dandel,' instead of 'Dandel.' but whatever.)

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
[pet]owl said:
well im unbanned now. still wonder why i was banned. its just sad this game is dieing noone ever playis it anymore and there are no n00bs around anymore.
free monkey is our only hope...and obi wan kanobi
I feel happy for you but I feel more than ever to permantly use the patch, now there a group of dumbasses on RR who seem to be banned from patch servers cause they hack(or it atleast feels that way) and seemingly have nothing else better to do than get in their stupid group to try and make me leave with their dirty mouths.

Yea maybe so I said a I hated one of them but I've seen a ridicoulous amount of people say they hate the guy too, I even had a couple say that to me, I find it alittle bit funny cause I don't play THAT good. why do I always have to be picked out of a crowd? Is 'cause I like to play around rather than play alot? :(

Yea, everyone is leaving prob cause UT 2004 came out. but your right that there are no newbs anymore, there are ALOT of elites on RR now, but it was supposed to be NEWBIE SERVER.

I miss the good ol' days of people only boostjump dodging and the times where everyone died trying to take one turrent out, those where fun times but now those are gone and I might aswell play the patch, cause I'm not gonna get away from you elites.

Last edited:

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I abandoned XMP for DDR!!!1one!eleven...

But seriously, I never play XMP anymore, I've got other things to do. Occasionally, I'll fire it up for a round or two, but if I enter a server nowadays, you'll see me leave in about 10 minutes. :(

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
PETzizzleSeagizzle said:
I abandoned XMP for DDR!!!1one!eleven...

But seriously, I never play XMP anymore, I've got other things to do. Occasionally, I'll fire it up for a round or two, but if I enter a server nowadays, you'll see me leave in about 10 minutes. :(

Same. Though I'm not joking about DDR. I push the little 9 year olds over if they beat me so I can feel superior. I have the motor skills of a legless Vietnam vet, and the hand-eye (or hand-feet in this case) coordination of Phalanx trying to use a keyboard.. so losing is something I often do. But boy do my balls swell to great new heights when I dropkick some of the annoying little bastards in the head who wear those "AzN iNvAzN" tees and "drop it like it's hot" all over the arcade. It's nothing short of euphoric.

But like Seagizzle, I rarely play now unless it's with clannies. Maybe the occasional pub map.. or half of one. Whatever's clever.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
I feel happy for you but I feel more than ever to permantly use the patch, now there a group of dumbasses on RR who seem to be banned from patch servers cause they hack(or it atleast feels that way) and seemingly have nothing else better to do than get in their stupid group to try and make me leave with their dirty mouths.

Yea maybe so I said a I hated one of them but I've seen a ridicoulous amount of people say they hate the guy too, I even had a couple say that to me, I find it alittle bit funny cause I don't play THAT good. why do I always have to be picked out of a crowd? Is 'cause I like to play around rather than play alot? :(

Yea, everyone is leaving prob cause UT 2004 came out. but your right that there are no newbs anymore, there are ALOT of elites on RR now, but it was supposed to be NEWBIE SERVER.

I miss the good ol' days of people only boostjump dodging and the times where everyone died trying to take one turrent out, those where fun times but now those are gone and I might aswell play the patch, cause I'm not gonna get away from you elites.

I feel this is hinted to me as i know i'm one of the dumbasses u speak of :rolleyes: ...no i don't hack for the last time :D and i wasn't banned from rr...it just wont let me in, it did this to me before many months ago then 1-2 months ago it let me in and i only use my mouth when they start annoying me with "he hacks, what a lamer" that poped up ALL the time from everyone in the server but i don't do it on ppl who don't deserve it, the other guy i was with there isn't coming back but we told another guy about rr and he's been in there...i hear he had 15k in 2 minutes one time, that can't be possible. ALOT of elites on rr? nah, just a few guys who know more about what you can do( i was one of the only ones who taught anybody and i taught alot so u can't say i'm a terrible person either, i just stopped teaching because even allllll the players i taught in the end i got kicked in the ass as they turned on me like a pack of hungry wolves and that's why my attitude changed in there so i didn't wanna teach anymore people and heck i like teaching people the game too and all i wanted was too have the players in there look up to me again like they did when i was a regular there)...really xmp dont have many elite players considering we have like 50 players now...it's like saying we are all elite or most r elite, i for one am not an elite even if i'm called one (which quite a few have said :S). As for getting the patch...well, if you wanna get better get the patch and play with guys 10x's the skill as you, it's the easiest way to go up even though it's frusterating (i know...i used to be frusterated as hell and still am at times and i've been with this patch for many months)and get guys to help you with what you need to know...like jumps and movement. Hate is a hard word...maybe don't like but don't hate someone from a game that has this few players on it or you might aswell hate everyone who plays this game.

This is more of a rant or something and yes i know...spelling, punctuation, grammer, and whatever i messed up on :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Sow mutch hate, and u all are hateing 1 or 2 servers. I play almost every day(don't get me wrong, i have a life :D), and i see about 8 to 10 server's with out players on. Every1 are trying to get in to the most popular server's, but what are doing this server's sow pop. ?? Take GDC, it's a nice and low ping server for me. But it host's almost the same map's as 5 other servers(but it's the only 1 with smartmines :D), our server the "Los" server, has the same map rotation + some othermap's. But this server is always empty, not that i will fill it up, but way ??

And there are other servers that has low ping for Europe player's that is nerly not used at all....

Way not start to try some of the other servers, befor they are taken down because thay are not used.....

Well, enough nagging from me... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.