Anyone heard of this clan? (X)?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
Anyone heard of clan (X)? Some dude asked me to join and I don't know anything about them. Aparently (sp) no IRC channel #... so anything you guys know would be great. Dont want to be in an XLC! lol He will e-mail me i think but unbiased, or biased, info wanted.

Don't know if i would anyway, I have some good servers I like to play, but hey, who knows.

I met him in an InstaGib, CTF match.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
clanx

Ive seen a million clans come an go,doesnt matter really...u need to hang with them for awhile,if u get along and like playing with these peeps[basically having fun]..then its the clan for you no matter wat anyone else says.DONT be lured by wat other peeps think..think for yourself!

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
yeah, i feel like I can make a good decision, but i also respect the opinion of the people here. I would like to be part of a reputable clan and not one that people think are llamas or cheaters or something like that. But you are right I will make my own decision... I guess I just want to know what others know about them.

I tried looking them up and came up with a couple (3) names of members, but no recent games. I duno, this whole thing was on a whim anyway. Organized CTF sounds like fun.

Reee

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
If it is the |X| Exclan, ask the Cosmic M0tards about them, they played in SW5, I have played some of them namely leviathon and kith-me, and they were good players and sports and seems like they played CMi pretty even, If this is not them then I just wasted 5 min of both our time :D, on any level good luck, being in organized games is so much better, I might even get back in a clan someday ;)

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
|X| clan is #exclan on irc.enterthegame.com

might want to just type /list X or /list (X) to see any channels with X or (X) in them