Invisible Men

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kefuddle

Mar 9, 2001
I had a funny incident of the invisible man bug last night on the Nordic server playing Extreme Prejudice.

As a Blue I came up the right side of the map, and was sniping the area of the back of the plane and the corner of the first house at the top of the rise. Anyhows, I kept hearing the pinging of bullets around me, so I would skulk back into cover wait a few seconds and re-emerge. But I could not see where they were coming from.

Eventually, I decided to run to the plane. I did this, and hit the dirt. I crawled underneath the plane. The 'other' guy had obviously seen me and knew roughly where I was but could not quite get me as there were bullets still pinging in front of me.

Anyway, I could not see anything through the scope of the Robar. So I made a guess. The first and only shot I fired in that round. I took aim in the bottom left corner of the top window of the house across the road from the plane as you look toward red base. I fired and saw the blood splatter from nothing...got him.

I sure hope we get '86 soon!

Last edited:

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
nice thinking!!

That is a irritating problem, but is it gonna be fixed? I thought it was a native UT problem.

Razorflower

It hurts.
Oct 6, 2000
Steps up...

... and hands Kefuddle an award. You've just killed the invisible man. How do you feel? What will you do next?

Yea, only slightly more aggravating than hemorroids and team-killing is bein' geeked by the invisible man. I love a good fight, n' I don't mind losin fair n' square, but it gets me wound when I'm pickled by somethin' I can't see.

Razorflower