Minister-Fish/new game type

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonzo_Dog

Feb 20, 2004
yeh not bad at all, i think this game type would suit larger type out-door maps
I got my Ass blew off :( :)my only excuse is that i need a new Mouse .& Computer& a new pair of glasses :( Edit as you can see form my avatar
<----- I got a new Pair of Glasses

Attachments

• PIC00015.jpg
    PIC00015.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Minister Fish

Apr 25, 2003
sfk.clanservers.com
Thanks for trying it out. The only thing I did with bots so far is made the Hunters/Attacker not camp. I still need to make the Hunted/Defenders try to evade as much as the can to avoid trying to be killed.

Bonzo_Dog

Feb 20, 2004
Minister Fish said:
Thanks for trying it out. The only thing I did with bots so far is made the Hunters/Attacker not camp. I still need to make the Hunted/Defenders try to evade as much as the can to avoid trying to be killed.
No prob it was quite enjoyable , some new maps for it would be great,(i mean i dont expect you to make them ) so lets find some by the way i wish i had the skill to make mods like that, well done, some of the bots do camp a bit ,but this is the way in the Pressure map, if you play LMS the bots camp,

Last edited:

Bonzo_Dog

Feb 20, 2004
[CON]Ronin said:
Why just not use paint? Ok, crappy program, but it could do at least that.
BTW, I;m missing out here, what is that mod about, I'm curious
its not bad actually , the Hunted and the Hunters, the Hunted-Team only have basic weapons and have to try and survive over a set time limit, i noticed when playing a practise session that the Hunted can steal weapons, if you manage to kill a Hunter, its only a very small download and the guy did a real good job on this