My First BuFday!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
For the new people or those who don't know, your BuFday is the day you registered on the forums. Four years ago I made a post in a fit of rage on Leap Day, 2000. Well, Feb 29 is finally coming around again, so I get to celebrate my first BuFday. :)

It's been a VERY VERY long year ;) and I've met a lot of cool people. I'm excited to see what 2004 is going to bring to our community.

Who are BuF? For some reason or another, we play this game, we make websites about it, we write programs to enhance it, but what lifts us above the standard is that we try our best to make sure that those around us enjoy playing it as much as we do. Some of us finish first, some finish last, still others somewhere in the middle, but it doesn't matter. We can come here and laugh about it. This is the best place to play Unreal.

If you're lurking and see this post, why not make Feb 29 your BuFday! Join up; say hi! You're not going to find another U-Community that is this llama-free :tup:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Ahh man!!! You ruined it! I was going to surprise you by jumping out of a cake wearing a pink nighty and singing "Happy Birthday" all Marilyn Monroe like!

Just don't tell my wife! :eek:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Without going into the math behind it, March 3 is actually your BuFday this year. Of course I'll be more than happy to oblinge you if you ask :p

(oh check your thread ;))

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Renegade Retard said:
Ahh man!!! You ruined it! I was going to surprise you by jumping out of a cake wearing a pink nighty and singing "Happy Birthday" all Marilyn Monroe like!

Just don't tell my wife! :eek:

:eek:

now I'm :mad: I'll miss that! ;)

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Cheers, WebSlinger.
beer.gif
Maybe we'll all be around long enough to see you turn 2. ;)