This is completely wrong on so many levels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
This is what I dislike about the modern day "pro-life" movement, aptly named by those in the comments "anti-choice."

Rape? Too fucking bad. Have the baby.
Incest? Too fucking bad. Have the baby.
Mentally ill? Too fucking bad. Have the baby.
TEN YEARS OLD? Too fucking bad. Have the baby.

I understand where the "pro-lifers" are coming from, but please don't shove it down our throats, and apply it to every situation. It just proves that there is a lack of care for the living, just care for the 'potential' life. And what life, if you want to call it that, will the newborn have? It will be born into a life of dysfunction or worse squalor. Even then, with the messed up adoption system, even that isn't even guaranteed.

Now, if some Daddy's Girl in suburbia gets knocked up that is another story.
Still, the decision should be up to the patient and the doctor, and them alone.

This is not to mention that it is even medically dangerous for a ten year old to even give birth. They are in the early stages of puberty and their physiology isn't fully mature yet. Forcing the girl to give birth is essentially throwing out the Hippocratic Oath.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I actually am not sure how to think about this topic. On the one hand I feel that the unborn aren't people, but I can't argue Ron Paul's thinking on the matter. From his campaign site:

he believes it would be inconsistent for him to champion personal liberty and a free society if he didn't also advocate respecting the God-given right to life -- for those born and unborn.

I suppose it's a good thing I give zero fucks about morality.