Official reviews started at UTCMS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
Ahem - I don't feel happy doing this but since the NC site seems to have a prolonged nap I started a review system at my site.

Since the site is fully administered by me and I have both the resources and the skill to make this kind of stuff (administer/create sites) this was of no technical problem for me.

The site has at the moment 7855 maps imported into it. The figure is high for two reasons:
1) I have gathered the maps around the globe, 90% of those is coming from mother NC.
2) The Unreal 1 maps are included

The review system is designed in such a way that everyone registered to UTCMS can make reviews. This of course brings in harsh rules: Any misuse of the system will result in deletion of the offending review and the reviewer account. Harsh reviews don't count as misuse but putting a pr0n image as screenshot certainly does (unless the map has this type of content).

I made my first review with the system for CTF-Shijjden.

If You want to do reviews at this site, You're welcome to read the FAQ at FURPILE.COM

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
No reviews @ UTCMS

FYI: I don't do reviews at UTCMS anymore. There is an automatic feature ranking the maps using servers and viewer clicks... but it is not reviews.

Darn I hate when old posts like this are visible !

Status
Not open for further replies.