Y2K-Hippys An Australian Clan is finally here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

karsh

Y2KHippy-Karsh or WW2Hippy-Karsh
May 24, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
After a long time looking for a clan to take me and finding that all of the clans are over seas, and some of the clans are way too serious. Idecided to start my own clan called Y2K-Hippys.
We are based in Sydney Australia and are looking for clan members. You dont need to be a vetren Inf Player or even a die hard inf player. All we are looking for is people that have a team oriantated way of thinking and a not too serious outlook on infiltration.

The current Active members are Myself Karsh
and the next active is Saranus
the other members are currently silent, as they havnt been able to play on the net yet and we havnt had any team practices due to the fact that the silent members have yet to get access to network equipment and Saranus does not want to fight against me as yet.

Over the comming the comming Months I would like to extend a helping hand to any Infplayers in Australia and nearby territrys, New Zealand and Southern Asia.

We are actively recruting and anyone in The area that would like to join a freindly Clan dedicated on playing Inf for the enjoyment of the game and are willing to play as a team please give me a call.

We as yet have no Homepage unfortuently though Saranus is slowly working on it. and a server is alsomost out of the question at this point of time.

It doesnt matter if you have a cable modem of a 56k, as I myself run Inf on 56k and still handly myself decently (on a good night)

please If you are interested or would like to talk private message me or better email me y2khippy@dingoblue.com.au