[2k3]I take it back!!! UT2K3 DOES NOT SUCK!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
some might have heard me on irc/the f0's about ut2k3 suckage doesnt feel like ut, doesnt look like ut the while bimbamsmackeram (just came up with that)

now i got a good rig, nice fps, played with a few friends online, and even though it was my first time i ended 2nd and actually really enjoyed the game.

THE GAME OWNZ.
Code:
Ut2k3 gains adict + 1

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
Yes! Fresh meat! I'm glad the community has grown. ;)

EDIT: Now that you've got 2k3, you can go fill your brain with the strategic goodness of Capture (click the button in my sig)

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I go back to UT all the time and feel shortchanged...that I can't do any of the cool jumps and stuff from ut2k3 that is.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
its good 2 see people still have their own opinion.

but most people hate/dislike ut2k3 becouse of one of these 2 reasons:

a: their rig cant handle the full capability of ut2k3.
b: they arent as good in ut2k3 as they where in ut.

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
I just have a problem finding good CTF servers :| This causes me to lose interest, which doesn't allow me to get comfortable with the game, which makes me not have fun, which makes me ponder uninstalling!

BobCobb

Society is a leech on me!
Sep 20, 2002
The Compound
Visit site
Or..

E. I have 56k, and don't want to dl a bunch of crappy mutators from stupid IG servers, which I also can't play because of the lag.

When I get broadband, I hope I get interest in CTF for UT2k3 again.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
you would think people would use their brain while setting up servers, turn off lockdown, use NW and regular maps....or at least popular maps.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
When you are getting hit with hitscan weapons you cannot jump, dodge, etc to get away...all you can do is run around like a weenie, possibly think to get your shield up, then run away.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
edhe said:
lockdown = teh ghey. Means that anyone with a minigun can kill anyone, should be off by default.

SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SO!!!!!!!!!! :p

Hanover_Fist said:
Isn't that your forte'

:p

See sig for reply :p LOL

Of course, when lockdown is on I have no choice, since (in pubs) most people use the hitscan weapons... :)