DTAS correct version?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
i just got a version missmatch error for DTAS so i removed the .u and played out of the cache for a while.

now i would like to run solid offline/lan games, but cannot seem to find it. I checked the mods/weapons thread, used the search function, checked on clanterritory, combatmaps, planetinfiltration, etc.

where is the most current version of DTAS hosted? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Do you still have the int file. If so for now go into to your cache directory open up cache.ini. Go down until you find a refrence to DTAS. Remember the long name to the left of the =. Find the file in the cahce directory and rename it to the proper name to the right of the =.

Combat maps has it but I am also tad confused about what versions are out there. Also check Shan's sig to his site. He has it to.

Harper [Jgkdo]

Feb 8, 2004
The most current version is 1.39. You can regularly check this thread for new version announcements.

The follwing versions are currently run on servers:
SG - version 1.37
GD - version 1.22
JgKdo - version 1.39

From version 1.30 there won't be any version mismatches to any previous or later versions anymore, so it is save to install 1.22 from combatmpas to play on GD and 1.37/1.39 to play on SG/JgKdo. Just remember they all use the same ini only with different sections.
[EDIT] I strongly recommend version 1.39 for offline play (for online play too, but that's something you can't change ;)), because the main difference between 1.37 and 1.39 is that bot support was improved. [/EDIT]

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Thanks guys that is something I was not aware of. Also check out the new bot control mutator. Olethros has added some DTAS functions in it.

Last edited:

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
thanks [Jgkdo]s & benmcl, i had 1.22 installed and 3 others in cache.
Good to know what thread to watch too, ill download 1.39 to replace 1.22, thanks. :tup: