this is a sad day for a lot of people

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_end

Jun 28, 2005
The ahk deathmatch server is going away. Have a look at what remains of their website:
<edited out. You've read the rules>
(I am not responsible in any way for the content of the flash video)
I have nothing left now.

Last edited:

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Seriously... find another server, it's not like that was the very last one.

That flash makes me wonder how friendly this "gang" actually were towards people playing on their server. I certainly wouldn't play there.

the_end

Jun 28, 2005
Yes but I was a part of their community for over a year and a half, they had over 200 registered members on the site, and the server is full almost 24/7 (15 man server) this is a very sad day for me.

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
I can sorta vouch for that End, cept my problem is more along the lines of a mostly complete lack of played servers.

Since I'm in australia, there's only a Instagib ctf server (which I'm over), a Onslaught server or 2 (which ain't gonna get you any fragging skills), and a DM and CTF server, but those 2 aren't even in australia, so you can imagine how laggy they are.

2 different problems, but I feel the pain too End.
:cool: