The FragBU server is up for now and needs some testing.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
No one was on, but I'm getting 99 average ping from where I live. Nice.

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I was just on for about 15 minutes and no one showed. I played CTF-Searchlight and Strident, which after playing all these custom maps for a while forgot that these two are great CTF maps also.:) So, my ping was 62 at start and it seems like they are no problems. Any chance you can put 1 or 3 bots in there just to get things moving? I'll try again tomorrow night and even later tonight.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Forgot to say I did get a ping of 47 when I went on the second time on Friday night. Also, I was messing around with the UOF2 maps last night.:)

heyqule

Apr 22, 2006
just tested it... it's a much better server... got 40 ping... better than the old constant packet loss crap... lolz