UT99.org Xmas 2012 Mapping Contest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
The Christmas spirit is building, building maps that is. The fine folk over at UT99.org have organised a competition.

The competition has already started but you have until the 15th of December to get your snowy themed maps in.

Click here to read all the details.

ut99orgcontestbanner.png

The news post should have had an image with it but that's still broken.

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I did try to post this in the mapping section ...why is it, that my posts have to be approved by moderators and any other member can here post directly ??

You have a small amount of posts. This is to prevent spammers. When you have the specified amount of posts set by the administrators (whatever that number is), your posts won't have to be approved.

papercoffee

coffee addicted !!!
Nov 1, 2011
cologne
www.katran-online.com
You have a small amount of posts.
So ...to raise the post count and earn the right to open threads freely ...do I have to spam existing threads?

Nah not my style :D

BTW. We got many mappers for the contest...
-FraGnBraG
-Swanky
-GenMoKai
-editor Dave
-Rakiayn
-Feralidragon
-... And many more

Come and join in ...

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
So ...to raise the post count and earn the right to open threads freely ...do I have to spam existing threads?

Nah not my style :D

Or create your own posts. Or participate in other discussion. I don't know. There has been a problem with bots/people registering and spamming. This is a way to combat that.

papercoffee

coffee addicted !!!
Nov 1, 2011
cologne
www.katran-online.com
We did have this problems on ut99.org too,in the past. But we solved it somehow.
I mean I can understand the side admins here.

But it is really difficult to create my own post without creating a thread.

Never mind, back to Topic!!
Who wants to participate in the contest?? ...everyone is welcome!