New moderators!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
what!? why isnt dope a moderator? :p
and what about WAnk he's our world leader or something :D
j/k all
congrats!

Krypton|BuF

Still g00 gun lovin' !
Sep 7, 1999
Switzerland
www.unrealtournament.ch
Well, I was away this weekend and just came back home, opened PuF and my e-mail account and... See, there are some votes going on. New admins needed, and I'm allowed to vote... thx guyz.

Now to Hal, Morety, Boom and Zaccix:

congrats dudes, I know this vote was successful.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
No comment from me, but:

1. It seems that somehow I always miss out on these things. Yeah I got to vote, but that was after the fact. :)
  2. Also, note how 5 out of the top 6 posters (1-4, 6) are mods (Rooster an admin), and I'm number 5. :)
    [/list=1]

Not that I'm saying this is a conspiracy or a ploy or something like that...;)

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
What can I say. I didn't think I'd get the gig :)

I'll assume a similar role as in #planetunreal, that of the Undercover Moderator. If llamas start to drop off the face of the Earth for no apparent reason, or have atrocious avatarial (word?) experiments done to them, it's not the work of the CIA... ;)

/me walks off whistling the X-Files theme...

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well, 4 of us still don't equal one Y5.

It is interesting that 3 of the 4 people selected were also people I voted for. My fourth pick was not selected...but I think would have done a good job too.

Funny enough, I just clicked on Dope's thread when I found out. Then I thought, "I guess I should check my e-mail, huh?". Did Stall send out an e-mail announcement or what?

[Edited by hal on November 5th, 2000 at 09:46 PM]

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
you guys got extremely lucky that i didnt win and rule this forum. *L*
I would have wanted sacrifices in my name! *L*

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Ya, I also voted for the other three new Mods. Zaccix has proven himself in #planetunreal. Some people would abuse the power he has there and he really is a "silent" sort of moderator there. I have no doubt in my mind that Morety is right for the job. He has made ]LoL[ into one of the most happy clans on the web. If he can keep that goofy bunch of nuts content, I know he can do good for PuF. He is already a positive influence on PuF. And as far as hal is concerned... Well, if hal didn't get picked as a mod, I would have organized a riot! hal IS PuF IMHO.

That just leaves me. :eek: Well, at the very least y'all picked 3 out of 4 really good choices for new mods. ;) I really do appreciate it, and I will try to keep this forum a fun place for y'all. I am no Y5, but I will try to be as Y5-like as possible. :)

I wuv y'all.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
congrats guys, and welcome to the uber-1337n355 that is moderators. Bah, who am I kidding :)

I know you guys are gonna be great at it - I've seen your responsibility that you've displayed in your general postings, as well as #planetunreal, and these forums are in great hands.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Congrats all!

All my votes except one became moderators. I think these guys are the best choices for mod's.

I'm also thankful that you guys didn't pick peons like DA, dopefish, or TWD! :D

LOL

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Congrats people....though I woulda hoped there had been one female moderator...all of the chosen mod's were good choices so I know they'll keep PuF the best forum :)

Kaz

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
This is cool. Thanks everyone. I guess I can let my virgins go since DA isn't going to be "iron-fisting" us. :)

Speaking about hal, Boom and Zaccix, I think they're great choices and will do a great job for our forum. They all have the characteristics that have helped make PuF what it is.

As for myself, I'll do my best to keep alive what Y5 envisioned us being. I'm glad there's four of us to try to do his job. It won't be easy.

I can think of some people who also would have been great moderators. They were all part of the 1337 PuF group.

Blatant Bastich

Bite Me Fan Boy!
Feb 8, 2000
Culver City, CA
Visit site
Well one of the DAVE has left the m0deration job, only to replaced by two muhhhaaahhaaaaaa

You guys will be receiving your orders soon....

Congrats to to Zaccy as well ( great choice )

0h yeah and congrats to that other dude as well ;)

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
i see my vote was well placed. :D congrats guys, you'll be great moderators. i only voted for one person (didn't know you could vote multiple times) but had i known, i would have voted for all four of you.
icon14.gif

sooo...who's going to be moderating what, then? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.