FragBU: Friday 8/12 and Saturday 8/13

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Friday, August 12 and Saturday, August 13

IRC: #FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: 166.70.174.195:8768 Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for detailed server stats, match logs, frag records, FragBU information, rules, and more!​

News:
Just a reminder that for the course of this weekend, the BU Vipers Mothership will have its player limit dropped to eight players (and no spectators) in order to accomodate the FragBU 1v1 tournament.​
Server:
BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership - Password = fragbu
Jailbreak 2004b ECE, ONS, DM, TDM, CTF​
Map Voting Configuration:
The FragBU server has the following custom maps. All maps are under redirect for fast in-game downloads.​
BU Vipers-Servers Mothership:

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Might be there. Depends on what happens with my internet connection (area is being upgraded, so I get constant packet loss).

Can't someone lend me their connection for a while? :D

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Hhhmmmm, might do a late nighter instead of an early morninger for a change. My wifes away until Sunday, so I'll only be messing up my sleep. :D

Thanks again Raffi and BuF in general.

GL to all the 1v1 Tourney players.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I'll be there, for the early hours at least. :)

Note: I've changed my name again. :D

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
GG today.

Slightly off-topic: An admin or someone should look into ChanServ's "text spam flood" kickbanning on #fragbu. It's kicked me once and FragBU-Reporter 3 times (and counting) today.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
A few really close and well fought DM and CTF matches tonight. Unfortunately, the last couple were sorta lopsided.

XMP siphoned off almost all of the players by about 12:00 am EST, (ironic, isn't it?) but we rebounded and had some good games.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
hal said:
A few really close and well fought DM and CTF matches tonight. Unfortunately, the last couple were sorta lopsided.

XMP siphoned off almost all of the players by about 12:00 am EST, (ironic, isn't it?) but we rebounded and had some good games.
I must have missed something cause my XFire returned no result all weekend, until last night around 10ish, when I tried to get on Ketnar but couldn't. Is the Ketnar password still bubu? Did it crash earlier in the weekend?