Banshee card.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mystik64

Feb 3, 2000
www.mystikal64.cjb.net
Hey there forumers. I was just wondering if a Banshee will be enough to run UT ok. I need a card so I can play ok over the internet where it won't lock up much. I don't need resolution over 640x480, although it would be nice. Anyway, any reply's are appreciated, see ya'.

------------------
What's my name, B****!

Mystik64

Feb 3, 2000
www.mystikal64.cjb.net
I just can't afford a V3 yet, it costs twice as much. Maybe sometime later, but will Banshee work at least remotely well?

bullet2.gif

What's my name, B****!

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
It'll be fine, not tops, but fine. I'd encourage you to check the auctions at yahoo or ebay to find someone selling off a V3. I got a V3-3000 back in Nov for $79 with a UT coupon. It was a customer return item, but it's never given me a moment's trouble.

Zeitgeist

Dec 24, 1999
Visit site
My brother has a Banshee in his machine and it runs great. He has a Celeron 466 and 128MB Ram, with his banshee he can comfortably do 1024x768x16, with plenty of detail. Framerate never goes below 25.

bullet2.gif

PuF: The other white meat.

The_Sarge

Dec 26, 1999
MA
Visit site
i am currently running ut on a banshee and i get awesome graphics,mine seems to run smooth at 800X600 res, no need for a v3 in my opinion.