Plutonic's ONS-Icarus: Preview

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
Plutonic isn't wasting any time. He's posted four screenshots from his upcoming ONS-Icarus which he'll be releasing on the 15th. Might I add this is just in time for the few lucky American's who will get their hands on the game that day (Yep, nice to see that "Worldwide" release working well). All I have to say is, bring it on Plutonic! :D

Tyrlan

Sep 22, 2003
Visit site
Whats the deal with the release date? I'm at the point at work where I just order games I want and when it arrives on my door is when I get excited (All major fps/rpg games have been preordered by now :) )

But anyways, i'm glad to see a non terrain ONS map. *cheers*

Mison

Nov 14, 2003
How long before we get a non terrain map with a vehicle jump required in it to get to the redeemer - I can't wait for that map!

UT99 - CTF The cranes anyone?