St00pid

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
I agree ...they probably though that nobody were ever reading their forum ...

Im sure Cholo is able to do a better pocket for the jewel case huh ?

fucker

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
i don't mind that CD cover, i think the that name "Group Photo" fits it perfectly. Only problem i got with it is that soilders look to happy, when they know they are about to be AK spammed by a n00b :)

as for Cholo, and Dallas' post, its not like thay came in and started a post in Gen. titled "YO YO WARREN THAT COVER IS TEH GEI!" I don't think the INF team is gonna need counsuling cause someone didn't like the cover. As long as the actul game is ok, i'll proabably be too busy playing, then spooging to the cover of the INF cd. Personally i would have prefered a big huge picture of an INF guy getting shot in the head :)

Edited: cause I know do grammar for speeling good!

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
This is typical.

You guys are taking this way out of proportion, as usual. Cry, cry, cry - when someone doesn't suck the Inf's team's cock at every oportunity you flame them.

btw, it does look like my little league team's baseball photo.:p

melfina_lm

the lurk
Jan 8, 2002
Somewhere.
Visit site
that was complaining of no gain. no logic or main acomplishment was gained from it. people just need to stop complaining and be thankful that there will be a next infiltration release.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
*goes back to playing CS*

cs guy 1: haha you don't cheat you gei fck of looser

cs guy 2: where do you get the latest aimbot?

cs guy 3: this is bs

cs guy 1: lol:

firingaimlessly: i love you guys!!!! *hugs*

admin: firingaimlessly was kicked

cs guy 2: okay so anyways i know for a fact that the m16a1 is teh cool it shots 50 bgm and can kill with its shockwaves so you dun need to empty an entire clip into a guys head 2 kil him lik in normal real life i was in the army so i no this

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
First of all art is subjective.

What you like I may think is trash. I personally don't like the cover either. I am giving the artist the benefit of the doubt that this was a free job and they prolly aren't pro. While it is cool that a CD is being made available don't trash on people for disliking something.

Most of you are better than the you don't like it then you suck type of mentality.

Dj Bandiger

Aug 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
Visit site
Alright, I will brave my first post to this board (even though this is far from the first time I have read its posts), in order to share my thoughts here...

Bad, bad Cholo, for having an opinion! I thought we had gotten you off of that nasty habit, but I guess I was wrong. Seriously though, I think ya'll (pardon my terminology) need to cool down for a few seconds. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, whether it be popular or not. So just as Cholo should be able to say what he thinks about the new jewel case cover, so should all of you be able to say that you don't agree with him.

But come on guys, is it really required that a load of people all jump on the smashing train to tell him that he's wrong, with no explanation as to why they disagree? I can't actually believe I am taking the time to write this all out, but what good does trolling about do?

In short: Just take a step back! Some of us happen to find the cover art humorous. I wonder how many flames I could get if I posted my long-standing opinion that the Inf models dressed in the all white Arctic camo (with the helmets) look like skinny snowmen with guns. Most likely I would get the calvary sent down upon me for induldging my slanted sense of humor.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Everyones entitled to their own opinions it was just a little cheesy IMHO to present them in that fashion. No constructive critisism. It was more along the lines of " Why are you wasting your time with that?"

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
I guess everyone here missed the chance to state why they thought the non-comformist (sp?) were out of line. All I see are one line flames. Cheesy back at ya

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Is it me or if Jaeg can't stand one comment from someone who is merely expressing their opinion, then I'm mystified as to why he can stand it here.

Yes, the Inf cover may have cost the Infiltration team a lot of money to do, but not everyone, hardcore Inf fan or not, is going to like it.

Not everyone is a member of that forum, so why be angry over the fact that not many people from here have posted over there? :rolleyes:

If its such an issue, why wasn't it raised here:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99808&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

And besides, one negative comment off-hand from another forum is no need to start accusing US of not being dedicated fans :mad: