Hollywood Comes Home: or How to be a 'G'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
I got a good laugh out of this one.

hnsbig.jpg

"Over crack house fences" thats too good...
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

WHY

Jan 15, 2000
Visit site
hehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

what's with Gangsta's and glocks, Why the hell are they so popular.

it'd be a SIG P226 for me.

Ak

May 28, 2000
hmmmm....

But what about left-handed Gangsats?

I think that Gangstas like the glock becuase of it's relaitively low cost and high availablity. And also because they're easier to work into rap songs. for instance;

"As I pop my glock untill the mutha****as drop,"
as opposed to;
"As I pop my SIG P226 untill....uh.....funk dat."

Ak
__--___-___-___--___

"We're a peace loving people...And we'll KILL anyone who tries to take that peace away!"

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
Looks at it...

eventually calms down...

goes off to turn TV on in preparation to watch Angel...

comes back because Providence is still on...

breaks out laughing again...

I swear, that is TOO good to be true.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>

Dr. Strangelove

Aug 20, 1999
Visit site
This is a little less funny, but look at this phone made by the same company /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh and AK, here is a quote from the HoMeBoY webpage: "HoMeBoY NyTe SyTeS are available for either "left slide" or "right slide" configurations. Production is limited to the newer style Glock handguns and this is a limited time offer.  So order your "HoMiEs" right now!"

shotcallerbig.jpg

--------------------------------------
AK2.jpg

"Where did all these f***ing Indians come from?"

- George Armstrong Custer,
Battle of the Little Big Horn