W00000t Biggest adrenaline rush!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
OMG!!!!!!!! I just got done playing T2 online. Holy s<b></b>hit, that was crazy. That is the most fun I have ever had(obviously excluding fun that I've had with females :D )!

Damn, getting in a Havoc on the side, holding your spinfusor and waiting for the pilot to jump in before you begin flyin over this huge, beautiful world shooting at other vehicles and enemies. Seeing 10, 20, 30, 40 people at once with no lag is just unbelievable. Or jumpin in a Wildcat by yourself and shooting off at 200 mph passing all this action, it's just too much input! It's so incredible. Man, I can't believe I waited so long to try it online, it''s just f<b></b>uckin amazing!! :D

Sorry, had to get that out. :)

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Oh s<b></b>hit, sorry Sniper. :(

Umm don't take this the wrong way, but I think it's time to upgrade buddy. I've been hearing that no one with a Voodoo card can play or something like that. :(

nVidia is the way to go right now. :)

You can get a G2 Mx for like $100 and the difference you'll see in your games will be amazing. :)

Something to think about bud.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Oh man

So tired. I have been playin since my last message. Like 6 or so hours straight. I haven't done that since UT was new. My head's spinning, my eyes are killing me and I sense a migraine coming on, but it was all worth it. :D

Can't wait to play again when I wake up. Nite all. :cool:

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
LOL you guys!

I have the second best GFX card there is.

you should get a Creative 3D blaster anhilator 2 ULTRA.

the best there is. only $250!

robrob

May 4, 2000
I realize you folks have some history...

Originally posted by -Mayhem-

This comment pissed me off.

...and I am a newbie but that type of stuff just keeps draggin it out for us folks who dont give a rip.

Don't get me wrong mayhem I have been lurkin quite a while and know what you bring to the table. Just a suggestion to not to let this get outta hand.

Hope to see you out there.

peace

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Originally posted by phatcat
GREAT GAME!!!

running out on the feild with support bombers smoke trailing in the distance. you see the explosions of mortars!!

the bitch'n music playing in the background.

the veihechal stations look so cool as the phase in you support craft!!

just freak'n amazing :D

LOL, you got it finally? Awesome. You play as phatcat? If you run into me online say somethin. I just woke up and am about to go for another 6 hour marathon. :)
Can you imagine the real life mod possibilities with this game phatcat? Damn, I wish they would make INF for T2. :eek:

LifesBane[4C], the game runs great on my GeForce 256 SDR, of course I have to turn things down, but even then it makes UT look like s<b></b>hit, so don't worry, as long as you don't have a Voodoo card, you'll be just fine. :cool: