Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Lurk the three of us just rolled Death Toll in 37 minutes with Francis tagging along and the only special damage that was done was the tank hitting francis ONCE in the fourth level because hes too dumb to run. So I think we could probably pull it off, but i'm telling you now, leave the hunting rifle at home :p

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Lurk must be forced to listen to :nag: all night. Sucks.

Every now and then I get scolded for playing, but until today she hasn't had a problem with it.
"The Kids" have been sick, and I spent 75% of the day asleep, which made the wife unhappy (because she's sick too)... and some unpleasant words slipped out.
However, we watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) tonight, and I explained to her that one of the reasons I like L4D so much, is because it's like "playing" Dawn of the Dead.
We're both zombie/horror fans, so I figure she appreciates where I'm coming from at least a millimeter more than before... which is a step in the right direction.

Lurk the three of us just rolled Death Toll in 37 minutes with Francis tagging along and the only special damage that was done was the tank hitting francis ONCE in the fourth level because hes too dumb to run. So I think we could probably pull it off, but i'm telling you now, leave the hunting rifle at home :p

I did No Mercy and Death Toll yesterday morning to boost my undead kill count, and I had forgotten just how ignorant the NPC AI was. :rolleyes:
Only Louis and I made it thru Death Toll (on easy!!) because instead of running to the boat, Zoey and Francis ran for the zombies once I had tossed the pipe bomb.
To make it worse; the only reason Louis survived, was because he limped away to save me from a hunter who had pounced me on the pier.

Oh, and at level 4/5 on Mercy Hospital, I had a tank spawn right outside the saferoom... how screwy was that?

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Just picked up Red Mist (I went to bed last night after we finished)... but I still need Safety First and Back 2 Help. I'll be around today (and probably tonight) because the wife and I aren't getting along... so hopefully I'll catch up with some of you guys.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I picked up Dead Wreckening last night after I killed one guy and incapped another.
I caught the first guy when the Tank showed up, and he incapped the other two while I killed Louis... woulda killed Bill too, but the nub swatted me off him after I had incapped him and almost killed him.
Between the two of them I got almost 600 points of damage.

I don't know if I'll be able to play tonight... I've been drained all day, and the wife is a bit miffed about it.

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
My wife is going out of town tomorrow, and I'll likely be on most of the day... but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in playing some L4D tomorrow night.
I know most of you got Farcry 2 and you'll prolly want to play that, but let me know.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sounds like a game plan.. Have to take car in for Emission Test but should be home in the afternoon.