UT Server Web Admin?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HellCat

I'm running UT dedicated server and I can't get the WWW remote admin to work. Any suggestions? I type in the IP # to the server and my web broswer resovles to the UT Server's name (Smash House) not the machines host name (CJ***), which implies the UT server web hook is resonding to the browser request but nothing after that.

A.Dragon

Dec 6, 1999
Georgia
atlantagames.net
Try setting your port to something other than 80 in the .ini file ... set to like 7780 or something. Then type the URL as the ip address and the port number of the game server like 63.73.10.130:7780/ServerAdmin

if that doesn't work email me and i'll try to help ya

HellCat

Hey Dragon,

I tried changing the listen port to 7780, but was unable to attach thru a web server to the UT dedicated server.

BTW my browser computer is running on the same hub as my dedicated UT server, that should simplify the troubleshooting process.

Got any other ideas?

KJ

I getting similar results.

When I enter just the IP addres, I get 404 error.

When I enter /ServerAdmin I get finding server name. Then unable to connect to site.

Is there a Web Admin FAQ somewhere?

AzusaSOB

Dec 7, 1999
www.sobservers.com
I know what your talking about in the web admin stuff in advanced options for the server name you need to put in the IP of the machine, othrwise it tries to resolve the name of the machine as a webserver.

bullet2.gif

People are the root of all problems, no people, no problems

HellCat

Changing the value of the server name to the IP# in the preferences->webadmin makes sense, I'll try that. BTW I ran UT dedicated server on my WIN2K workstation and i connected to it via www fine. But still unable to connect via webadmin on the WIN2K Server. Will post any new results soon.