NaliCity MotherShip

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

luquado

The cake is a PLOY!!
Feb 18, 2000
Astoria, NYC
www.luquado.com
AMmayhem said:
Play times? Just have it up all the time. Or do you mean when to password it for NC'ers only?
I'd say we need a weekly FragNC, but also have the server up for FragBU.

C'mon, my skillz have completely departed me, it'll be fun to kill Teh Luq's Node.

Wait, that sounds dirty.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Yeah, I'd like to know what's with the server getting passworded. :mad: I think Pete would know better because I'm guessing it has something to do with FragBU.

Mass, do you know anything about this? I know I've mentioned it to you before...

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Talked to QAPete on IRC. The password has been removed, and there's a few custom CTF maps up along with stock maps. Still need to set up the multiple gametypes... :hmm:

Hope to see people on there. :tup:

Last edited:

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
UPDATE:

Ok, the server has multiple gametypes set up through map voting at end of a match.

The stock maps are still in, and I have a question for you guys:
Do you want all stock maps left in, or just some of the good ones, or none at all?
Or how about when adding new custom maps, we leave in current custom maps, and filter out the stock ones? Eventually probably filtering out less popular custom maps.

Thoughts?

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
MassChAoS said:
Eventually it will be fairly custom maps... I've been too slow to get around to the setting up the multiple gametypes. AM, you got more details on the map voting?

Hmm, that .pdf file I directed you to was the only place of info I know about right now. I can probably find it again if you need it.

You'd have to ask QAPete how he got it set up. I was asking him about it yesterday on IRC, and he fixed it (the password and multiple-gametypes).

nalicitymaphunter

Apr 30, 2004
NaliCity MotherShip Password Removed?

AMmayhem,

You said "Talked to QAPete on IRC. The password has been removed, and there's a few custom CTF maps up along with stock maps. Still need to set up the multiple gametypes". I tried to get into the current game a little earlier today, but I got the message "Connection Failed. Your IP address has been banned from the current game session."

If I don't need a password to get into the game and wasn't even prompted for one, why was I banned from it? I didn't do anything wrong. I have a properly licensed and installed retail version of UT2004 with the recently-released version 3204 patch and the Community Bonus UT2004 Pack. (One of the maps from that pack was being played at the time.) Plus, I have a PC and broadband Internet connection more than capable of running UT2004 online. I don't use any cheats, so, unless something else is amiss, I think it's inexcuseable to be banned under these circumstances!!! :mad:

Last edited: