No AMP, no INisibility

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
Hahaha. I know just how you feel. Last night I was getting the short end of the amp/invis stick, compliments of one DeeperShade. Grrrrrr.

I'd suggest learning where they are and h0ing them yourself. That's my plan. Genius, don't you think? :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
hehehe, sounds like you have trouble dealing with someone with a belt and/or an invisibility. :D

This mutator doesn't exist. The closest you can get is No Powerups, which takes out the amp, invis, along with every other power-up. That's it, all or nothing. No picking and choosing, pal :D

Play on servers with No Powerups and see if that's better.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
The mutators "NoUDamage" and "NoInvibility" DO exist! I have them in my cache dirctory. You could try modcentral, or try to play on a server with them.

Anyways, as said just learn to cope with them, and h0 them. :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
No Redeemer and No Powerups are standard settings for 1on1 matches.

You don't get the amp, invis, shieldbelt, keg, or vials, but you still get the armor and thighpads.

Weaponstay off is also standard setting for 1on1. When you enemy is owning the map and has all the weapons and all you got is an enforcer, you really know what its like to get beat up!

In TDM, standard setting is powerups on and Redeemer off.