Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
So this is what you have been doing rather than sorting me out with the walking dead series.

Just saw this now :D

Man, you just gotta bug me some more on IRC. Problem is I delete the episodes after a while, because I don't have so much space :(

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
me and my sisters
34470_1429610393311_1624385666_31033099_6514387_n.jpg

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I ran the Tokyo Marathon yesterday. This was around the 22k mark where I wasn't feeling like death yet. Finished the race, but it was by far the hardest physical thing I've ever done. Ever since I was as around 11 I could run for what seemed indefinantly at a certain pace if I "got in a mental/physical zone. I found out yesterday that would only last me for a max of about 27km and then the rest would be hell. Oddly enough I'm not all that sore today with the exception of where I twisted my knee 6 years ago.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Me Tokyo Marathon 2012.jpg
    Me Tokyo Marathon 2012.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 183

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I ran the Tokyo Marathon yesterday. This was around the 22k mark where I wasn't feeling like death yet. Finished the race, but it was by far the hardest physical thing I've ever done. Ever since I was as around 11 I could run for what seemed indefinantly at a certain pace if I "got in a mental/physical zone. I found out yesterday that would only last me for a max of about 27km and then the rest would be hell. Oddly enough I'm not all that sore today with the exception of where I twisted my knee 6 years ago.

[IG]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102507&stc=1&d=1330347878[/IMG]

Would you normally throw a peace sign or are you doing it because you've been living in Japan? :lol:

Where the hell are you from anyways and when did you move to Japan?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Would you normally throw a peace sign or are you doing it because you've been living in Japan? :lol:

Where the hell are you from anyways and when did you move to Japan?

It was to my Japanese co-workers. They were cheering me, so I did the universal Japanese thing to do I guess. I don't normally do that, but at that point I wasn't in a normal state of mind. :p

I'm originally from Dayton, Ohio. I moved to Tokyo, Japan almost 3 years ago.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Obviously BBA was throwing the VICTORY sign because he's an American and they defeated the Japanese, duh

I'm now changing my reason to this.

ps congrats on running the marathon and not dieing ;)

Thanks. I wonder how close you are to death due to physical exhaustion when moving your legs is getting difficult to do, not because you are tired and it hurts too, but when you arrive at the next level and your muscles aren't responding so well to the signals from your brain.

Last edited: