can you make me this model???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MEGAS XLR

Sep 14, 2004
can someone make me a model of like a floating war ship (i.e a zeppilin) make it realy big please like the tower in each base where the lightning gun in ons torlan NOT the size of the deemer tower the size of a lightning gun tower and can you make it so it floats high in the sky and it falls to the ground when killed oh right i just sighned up so hi p.s. i would do it but my unreal ed dosnt work :( :( :(

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
You could just download the awesome mod, Air Buccaneers, for Ut2k4. You fly around in giant zeppelins like the one you describe and fire cannons at others. There's also hand-to-hand combat with swords and the like, but the air combat is where it really shines!

MEGAS XLR

Sep 14, 2004
DARTH CHAOS!!!!!!! YOU FREAKIN GENIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!can you make me a model of that instead normal sized? p.s. YOU OWN US ALL!!!!!

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
MEGAS XLR said:
DARTH CHAOS!!!!!!! YOU FREAKIN GENIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!can you make me a model of that instead normal sized? p.s. YOU OWN US ALL!!!!!

HE CANT MODEL :lol::p
(pwned :lol: )

MEGAS XLR

Sep 14, 2004
can you then ill post some pics on this treadundefinedundefinedIM BEGGING YOU!!!!

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
SaD's eyes watching everything, guys, beware.
Spam alert, spam alert. C:\>DELETE

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
oh come on i bet that guy not uses forums alot or maybe its his first time (poor little kiddo);)
any way u cant find pics thats pretty weird i bet there must be something on intenet :p could u give me some key words or how its fully name called or like if it is a tv show or a game the name of the publishers or develepors:)

Da Swami

The lowly HB de Swami's
Aug 10, 2004
I've never seen Megas XLR, what type of anime (I'm guessing that's what it is) is it? And is it sweetastic?

BTW: Helios and N@Sc, your sig.'s look very similar. Conspiracy? Or man whoring?

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Its an original series on Cartoon Network. Its pretty kickass. Hilarious to boot.

Premise. Aliens are beating the heck out of us in the future. We make a robot based off of stolen plans, soup it up a bit and give it time travel capability. Things go bad on its first jump (made in a bit of a hurry), and the robot ends up in a scrap heap in modern day Jersey.
Young slacker buys bot for 1$ from friend who owns junk heap and makes some "modifications". Future earth forces come for bot. Hijinks ensue.

here. Read.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/megasxlr/index.html

Aug 2, 2004
Well the time drive was always in the prototype. As well the only from the future is a red head future earthling dealing with Coop, pilot, overweight, lazy, and some other guy I never remember his name and he is a rock esque who is too cool for the world and only has money and women on his mind. Through in aliens and various new jersey folk, stir, and then let the hijnx insue.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
Da Swami said:
BTW: Helios and N@Sc, your sig.'s look very similar. Conspiracy? Or man whoring?

where both working on the gundam project :)
MAN WHORING :mad: (bastard) :lol:

if you cant can someone make me a sig of xan plz

There you go

can u make me 1 with that girl : saphire just a simple 1 like that with xan but smaller in height + the name N@Sc on it.
i would kill some1 4 that :eek:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
:lol: Times are changing... Change my sig? Nah, no for a while.
I really don't understand this thread at all. :rolleyes: