Make a Voicepack request here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Does a Voicepack makes you want to play UT2004 more or simply makes ut2k4 more fun?

• Yes, it makes teh game more fun 8D

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, i use the standard ones

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

cebius

Jul 9, 2010
Time to time, at the Fallout3/TesNexus, i took requests on making voices for their characters in the game. People said that they wanted a type of voice from a character, and i made them. Many of them went popular, and that was Duke Nukem Voice for Fallout3.

So here is the deal here, you can now make a simular request here so i can make a VoicePack for Unreal Tournament 2004. Make a reply on your request and i make them. Remember that not every voice on the planet has the correct voice for the correct job such as if a bot warns they are getting attacked, they dont say the right thing, like if Mr Bean sees an Leviathan, he dont say it is incomming, he simply says something else. :D

There are games i have you can make requests on that i surely can make, wich are listed below

Alien Vs Predator 2010
American Mcgee Scrapland
Team Fortress 2 (if its legal that is)
Any Youtube Poop characters such as The King from the CDi games.
Evil Con Carne
Alien Earth (No, you have not heard about that game, just a guess)
Postal 2
Homeworld 1, Cataclysm and 2
Universe At War Earth Assualt
Quake 4
Unreal 2
Left4Dead
Left4Dead 2
Portal (the Cute Turrets maybe?)

There are other games or movies or wahtever that i might be able to get voices from, but the games taht are listed here is a 100% chance to get them. So since you have clikced on this thread, make a request if you like. It will be a better exchange instead of making Fallout 3 and Oblivion player voices that nobody likes anyway, so i hope i can make better job on VoicePacks for Ut2004.

Sorry, no voicepacks for UT3 nor UT99.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Would've liked Quake 3 Arena's announcer in UT2004, but considering that the award system in Q3A is different from UT2004's, then I guess trying to match his awards with the comparable UT2004 awards may be a little tricky. Also the powerups and countdown systems are done differently, so that may be tough.

cebius

Jul 9, 2010
I think there is already an Quake 3 announcer pack allready, i had it when i was 15 years old, so search for it and you find it :D

cebius

Jul 9, 2010
There is an Unreal II voice pack, too.
Yup, but only on Aida if i remember, but i made an John Dalton Voice pack and i am very proud on that one. Sall i upload it? 8D

You seems to be a fan of Unreal 2 just like me. ^^

cebius

Jul 9, 2010
No, I made voice packs for marines and Izanagi mercs.
And yes, I am :)
Good to know there are other fans of Unreal 2 around the globe. Others dont play UT3 because of the gameplay nor story, its for its graphics. I play Unreal 2 many times since it has a great story and humor :)

I love how John Dalton and that scientist are fighting, my favorite quote from John *First, i gonna ring his neck, then i gonna shot him, and then kick his @ss right from this rooftop* XD

ZotSindi

Jan 6, 2011
How about a voice pack for Barney the Purple dinosaur? I have the UT2003 model installed in my UT2004.
Hmmm I actually have made one at some point, it wasn't that great for player use considering it has nothing but taunts but if you where intending to put it on a bot it's good enough.

As far as the poll goes hell yes, they make the game worth playing, to get fragged by an evil clown on a unicycle named "Rodeo THE Clown" while he jammers away in Daffy Duck's voice.

Last edited: