Angels of the Battlefield UT2k3 Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VikingClaw

Sep 1, 2003
Story

Your are Sgt. Philip Joseph Banner. Banner joined the US Army as a Combat Medic. His Role as a combat medic is to help the wounded and lower the casualty count. Banner changed the role for combat medics, he crossed the thin line between medics and frontline soldiers. You will choose Banner's desicion, live as a frontline soldier or play the role of regular medic.

During the war, Combat Medics were the unsung heros of the battlefield. He risked their lives under fire to save a soldier. Some called them the Angels of the Battlefield. No force will win without medics. Be a hero, save the lives of soldiers. This is your choice, choose careful or war will take a turn, many will die.

Features

-Many different non-combat and combat wounds
-WW2 Environment
-Authentic WW2 Medic equipment
-Singleplayer Campaigns
- 29th Infantry
- 82nd Airborne
- more to come
-Multiplayer
-New Multiplayer gameplays
-Many Multiplayer classes rifleman, radioman, etc
-Authentic WW2 Weapons
-New HUD

Help Wanted
MOST NEEDED

Lead Coder
-Skilled at UnrealScirpt
-New HUD
-Singleplayer menu, saving, loading
-Iron sight
-Airstrikes
-Better AI, WW2 Tactics
-The Basics

Lead Mapper
-Skilled at UnrealEd
-WW2 Environment
-Singleplayer maps
-AI pathing
-The Basics

Others
-Sound Editor
-Voices
-Skinner
-Modeler

If you want to join, please E-mail at PhoenixZeno@aol.com
Check out our Moddb Profile at http://mods.moddb.com/2041

JamesKilton

UA Coder
Oct 6, 2002
Everywhere and Nowhere
Visit site
So, um, how will this mod play? Are there going to be loads of bots fighting each other and all you do is run around and heal them? Doesn't sound very fun. Please post more gameplay details and let us know why we should play this mod instead of the many other realism mods.

VikingClaw

Sep 1, 2003
JamesKilton said:
So, um, how will this mod play? Are there going to be loads of bots fighting each other and all you do is run around and heal them? Doesn't sound very fun. Please post more gameplay details and let us know why we should play this mod instead of the many other realism mods.

There is going to be a story behind this. Not much people know what Combat Medics of World War 2 go through. I want to recreate that, feel what Medics had to do in the war. For Example, D-Day was a stressful for medics, so many wounded, trying to save every soldier on the beach. This is going to be kinda like "Medal of Honor: Allied Assault" or "Call of Duty".

Sorry if it doesn't sound good to you, I'm trying my best to example why I made this mod, btw It's my first mod. Multiplayer part will be including many classes like Rifleman,Medic, Engineer,or Radioman and some new gameplays. It's kinda like "Return to Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory". So if you don't want to play the single you can play the multiplayer part.