INF Age Groups

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
I'm just curious to know the age breakdown of Infiltration players... Be truthful... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

swad.jpg
>

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
18 here

>
(Casull|Sneezing) I think William Churchill said it best: "Never has a mod taken so long, been seen by so few, lusted after by so many..."

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
heh I'm still one of the younger posters /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
December 29th 1982

A god awful birthday might I add. I'm turning 18 this year. Its rather degrading beings that my birthday falls right AFTER christmas and they are paying off the credit cards rather then racking htem up. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

upso.gif
I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job, I'm your average white suburbonite slob.
-- Dennis Leary

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Heh I'm exactly 2 days older than you, MEGAMAN /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Mac_Fodder

Just 1 more post.
Oct 18, 2000
I just got on the forums so you all probably could care less. Though I was curious about you all so I'll chime in. I'll be 25 on Nov 16. but I guess I'm still in the 18-24.

Stompy

Oct 17, 2000

and feel (well, act, at least) like 15 (no offense). I got a Dreamcast for my birthday, which was just two weeks ago. It says a lot that I'm still playing Infiltration more than my brand new Dreamcast...

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
haha. my uncle is 42 and he is the one who got me into unreal tournament. he plays lan with all his buddies at his work and loved it so much he bought it for my birthday last year. then last march i got him into infiltration, and he plays it more than me!! so if youre 25 and feel 15 take a look at my uncle.

JB.gif

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Ahhhhhh

I was beginning to think that I was to old for all this stuff, thanks JB you restored my view of things... I am even older than your uncle...

D.O.B. 15th July 1957 (A good year I seem to remember)

But am I the oldest Inf UT geek and if so do I win something...

Bastard'O

nuke345

Jun 6, 2000
ha! I am the youngest poster!

I R Th3 y0ung3zt p0zt3r! I R 13 years old!

camper.gif
[insert newbie here]
plasmawhore.gif

Moondancer

Oct 22, 2000

Then I´m in the middle then.
Only 35...

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"if violence doesn´t
work, you are not using enough of it"