[BETA] Addon Overtime Last Chance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saverous

Mar 29, 2006
I have a 2004a version. I wished to dl the 2004b updater, but it weighs damn too much. Ok, if you say that with 2004b addon works fine, I'll find an opportunity to dl updating.

imoholo

Mar 31, 2006
I like the fact that some rounds take long and i like overtime. However blockin release for ex. 5 mins after overtime of a 20 mins match could be nice.

A round limit would suck imo. We usually play with score limit 5 and overtime starting after 20 mins. THey way i like it :)

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
as stated here, this addon has the same flaw as with the provinggrounds one, meaning in just camp crouched on the jail when it comes to overtime, and you're invulnerable aka being protected by the blocking volume. noone can kill you, and you cannot kill the enemy.

with one difference, camping there advances you to nowhere, the jails are still locked, you cannot release anymore even when you camp the switch. it's only annoying if someone thinks "hey i gonna camp here forever", resulting in overtime lasting forever aswell :(

Attachments

• Shot04610.jpg
    Shot04610.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9

Saverous

Mar 29, 2006
found a bug
in JB-Arlon after winning a arena match in overtime bots can't get out of that little room whis Super Shock Rifle, it's closed. BUT player can, so this bug hits only botmatch