Hey, HuFlungDung

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Hi, right back, there Toothpick /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Don't be shy about adding the |PuF to your name so I'll know when the buddies are playing!
I'm sorry to hear about your hand, is it early carpal tunnel or something? Take a B-vitamin complex once overy day or two to help fend off future problems. I do this regularly and am still not having any sore hands or fingers. I've also got an armrest for my mouse hand that keeps my hand and forearm quite straight and relaxed.
Hope to play with you again!

underdog

Nov 25, 1999
Unreal Planet
Visit site
Hey , that was some good gaming this morn'!
I had to get off after about 120 min. since my mouse hand was starting to lock-up on me =-)
I know you dont know me, but I have seen a lot of your posts here , so since we gamed a lot this morning I thought that I would take the time to introduce myself : HELLO,
MY NAME IS TOOTHPICK ...