Rooster, Serpico, and Prophetus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Yeah Baby!! I'm not to hip on the ZP connection. But the action was intense. And Proph. That was the most well executed telefrag I've ever had the displeasure of receiving. Man! That's got me practicing my telefrag techniuqe for sure. And no ping could've saved me from that triple-decker rocket sandwich served up by Rooster while I was running like hell with the flag. I'm sure that was just payback for that HEAD SHOT!!! Yep, would've made a great movie... -R

bullet2.gif

This is the strangest life, I've ever known

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Speaking of telefrags...

ask redruM (I think) about a telefrag I pulled on him in November recently.

Or DH][Orbis - telefrag in mid air (target was in mid air).

Remember: No amount of skill can overcome dumb luck.

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

B

BitchSmack

Since those were only a few of the names I recognized yesterday...thought I would give a shout out to the boys that made yesterday's fragfest possible! Thanks for the games guys. Things started off really well, then it just kinda fell apart by the 3rd or 4th game.

Fyi, I was playing as [OF]Frostbyte. =)

------------------
"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I really have to get my head fixed. I'm having a lot of trouble remembering games last night (too much chat about TC I suppose).

Yeah, I remember you were in a game.. I just dont remember much after that. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

OH! Was it on Visi's CTF server? With [C1]Carnage,Inc. and =T=Zen! or something like that... (both very good players).

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

yah, that was an intense game. You all did very well. For some reason, my team couldn't get our acts together (except The_Ruiner...he was great), including me. Great games...had to leave because my connection was freaky, but rejoined for more fun and frags. Hope to play you again soon.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Yeah great games guys! That was really cool!
Especially the way I dodged Rooster's shock combo by telefragging proph, only to get Redeemed by Serpico...

Wait...I wasn't there. Dammit, oh well.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Ah, Frosty reveasls himself. As I said in my post, you are one solid play. And that Orbital match was damn fine!

The only down side were the dumb bots that kept comming in when people left. I hate bots. They are way too easy to put down.
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Must do it again /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I control the vertical and the horizontal.

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

I hate those bots! Especially that bot named Serpico something or other. He must of been set on godlike...everytime I saw him coming, I'd just point my rocket launcher at my feet and frag myself...the honorable way to die...hehe /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Lure the Tiger out of the mountains...
Then run your @ss off fool!

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][